Heated Steering Wheel

Discussion forum for the Infiniti JX35 / Infiniti QX60 - This 7-seat premium crossover dominates the class.
gap
Car: 2013 JX35

I was trying to find a way for the heated steering wheel to automatically turn on when using the car starter. I can set the seat warmers to be on, but the switch for the steering heater does not seem to be left on.

Ant insight would be great as it's getting cold fast.

mcmnky
Car: 2013 JX35
2009 M35x

gap wrote:I was trying to find a way for the heated steering wheel to automatically turn on when using the car starter. I can set the seat warmers to be on, but the switch for the steering heater does not seem to be left on.

Ant insight would be great as it's getting cold fast.
My wife was complaining about just that issue over Thanksgiving.

She wasn't getting a lot of sympathy. ;)

But if anyone does know of a way to have the heated steering wheel come on automatically when the remote start is used, I'm sure I could use that information to my advantage.

:biggrin:

seldomseen
Car: '12 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR & '15 Lexus GS350 F Sport

Your remote starter's software would need to contain the data/code necessary to activate the heated steering wheel feature. Unless you are able to figure out how to "hack" the steering wheel heater feature to be left on. Nonetheless, this is a typical phenomenon for features that cannot be left on after turning a car off.

Return to “Infiniti JX35 / QX60 Forum”