Heated seat warm , not hot

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
2015roguesl
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SL Silver

Hi
Just purchased CPO used
2015 Rogue SL 19k miles, with leather seats.
The heated seats get mildly warm to not warm at all.
Bought CPO from a dealer, had dealer check the seats they say they are working normal, called Nissan and set up a claim, Nissan talked to dealer and Nissan says seats are normal/fine.
I don't have any 2015 SL Rogues to compare.

Is this normal temperature
(Luke warm) for Rogue heated seats?
My 2013 Altima leather seats get much hotter!!

If this is normal (Luke warm temperature) is there any "custom" fixes to make them hotter?

I have the FSM now and am gonna check voltages in Rogue, but will I be chasing nothing if the heated seats are supposed to be (Luke warm).
Has anyone swapped factory heated seats to aftermarket part heated pads?

The odd thing is the heated unit seat part number (87325) is the same in both my cars, 2015 Rogue SL and 2013 Altima SL.
I would think they would operate the same also!

Any ideas?
Suggestions?

Thanks

2015 Rogue SL

SM2019

Hi, did you ever figure out what was wrong? We got Nissan Rogue 2016 about month ago and we have exactly the same problem. Both driver and passenger sits get barely warm on High setting and don't stay warm for long. Took car back to dealership twice - both times service department told us it works as designed. We had 2013 Rogue before and seat heat was fine

alfred67

Hello

I'm having the same problem with my 2018 Rogue leather seats it's been to the dealer 3 times and they claim it's working normal. My parents have the same Rogue car and their seat get much warmer.

I think its a software programming issue but the dealer claims there is no setting for heated seats in the software

Please update if you found a solution

Thanks

Alfred67

Frzninvt
Car: 2021 AWD Rogue SL w/Premium Package
Champagne Silver

Heated seats are not controlled by software there must be a thermistor that regulates the temperature for the high and low settings which may or may not be adjustable. Perhaps the elements themselves are not working as specified there must be some resistance measurement or temperature that the individual settings are set to. I would dig deeper than the dealer try internet searches or contact Nissan's Regional representative.

alfred67

Hello Frzninvt

I have been digging on the internet for months and having no luck , I did contact Nissan Canada but all they did was contact my Nissan dealer who of course said the seats are normal/fine.

One thing I forgot to mention is both the drive and passenger seats are the same

I would like to look into the thermistor more any idea where it would be located so I can test it??

Return to “Rogue Forum”