Heart of America Z Car Club - Autocross - NICO Open Invite - Sunday, Aug 27th

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
Honad
Car: 1994 Nissan 300ZX TT, 1992 Nissan 300ZX Slicktop

When: Sunday August 27th

Where: Arrowhead/Kaufman Stadium, Kansas City, MO - Lot L

Time: Up to you, Event starts at 10:00am and runs until ~6:00pm due to lack of confirmed participation, this is now becoming an open event.

Cost: $25 (payable to the Kansas City Region SCCA) to race, Spectation is absolutely free.

Trophies will be given in the following classes -

Class #1 - 240/260/280ZsClass # 2 - 280ZX/Z31 NAsClass # 3 - Z31 Ts/Z32 NAsClass # 4 - Z32 TTsClass # 5 - Z33 (350Zs)Additional Trophies - Fastest Z of the Day & Fastest Non-Z of the Day.

We are working on some additional trophies for our Nissan/Infinity brother and sisters, but haven't gotten a conformation on this yet, stay tuned.

Must have a current membership card (or join/renew that day) to be eligible for Hazcc trophies. Will list additional information when the pre-registration site on kcrscca.org opens which normally happens about 10 days before the event at the following link.

Hopefully some of you can make it out to race and or watch.
Modified by Honad at 10:17 AM 8/7/2006

aaronsnocker1
Car: 93 240sx

I will try to come down and possibly participate. I don't know if my poor stock suspension will be up to it but if anything else I would like to come see some sweet nissan & datsuns. Will anyone from here be going?

Return to “Midwest Region”