Headlight tints

General discussion area for the L31-chassis Altima, including the 05-06 SE-R models.
Tyama
Car: 2005 nissan altima

So I was looking for a cheap, DIY way to darken my oem headlights to blend with my black altima. I found precut vinyl tints at rvinyl.com for $30, so I decided to take a chance and order the dark smoke shade, along with the rapid tac application fluid and squeegee. It was fairly simple to install, as the application fluid allowed me to remove, reposition, and reapply the tint until it was just right. I used the squeegee to press out the air bubbles, and a hair dryer to heat and stretch the tint around the edges or the light. After installing the tints, I drove at night, and I did not notice any difference in my headlight output. It did not seem to impair my headlights. I was overall impressed with these affordable tints. Inexpensive,DIY installation, doesn't affect your light output, and looks good. I will post pics as soon as I know how. If anyone knows how, please instruct me. I'm new to this site.

Blue Batmobile
Vendor
Car: 1997 NSX

looking forward to the pics! I also offer Overlays for the Altima :). Check out my Gallery below ;).

B@t™

Blue Batmobile
Vendor

Cyber Monday Special! 20% off all overlay orders through this Friday, Dec 6th! Email me to order, and mention this ad to receive your discount!

B@t

email [email protected]

Blue Batmobile
Vendor

Bluebatoverlays.com Labor Day Weekend Sale! 15% OFF All of my Overlays, through Monday, Sept 7, 2015. Email me to order.
Must mention this post to receive discount ;).

B@t™

Blue Batmobile
Vendor

Bluebatoverlays.com Octoberfest Sale! 15% off all Nissan Overlays for Nicoclub members :). Now, through October 31st, 2015.

Email me to order: [email protected]

Must mention this post and your nicoclub screen name to receive discount.

Blue Batmobile
Vendor

Sale ends October 31st! Email me now, to get 15% off my Overlays :).

Email: [email protected]

B@t™

Return to “3rd Generation Altima Sedan (2002-2006)”