Head Unit Inquiry

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
jayyg1221
Car: 2014 Nissan 370Z Nismo

Hello Friends,

This is my first post on this forum. Before I continue I just want to preface that I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to cars but I'm hoping to learn moving forward. I just wanted to point that out in case my question seems silly or obvious.

Anyway, as to what I'm looking for, I just purchased my own 370Z and I love it but I the head unit is in dire need of improvement. I was hoping you guys could point me in the right direction in terms of a new one. I will eventually want to upgrade the speakers but for now I'm only interested in changing the head unit. As to what I'm looking for.....I want something that is responsive to my touch, I don't want to be pressing the screen multiple times for it to register my input. Other than that I just want something that is bluetooth capable, I think my aux cord days are behind me. In terms of budget, I think I am looking at anything between 200 and 400 dollars. If i am way under budget for what I am looking for please let me know as well.

Thank you guys ahead of time for any feedback. I appreciate your advice.

Best,

Julian

BusyBadger
Car: '92 Nissan 240SX
'05 Nissan 350Z
'13 Nissan Juke

Hey Julian!

Check out the Pioneer AVH-X5800BHS.

It would normally be a little outside your budget but Crutchfield currently has it on sale - $80 discount!

It's got a hookup for a rear-view camera too, so even though you didn't mention, but you might consider running the cabling for that if you were even remotely interested in one just do you don't have to pull the head unit later on if you decide to add one.

Welcome to NICO! :badger

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”