Head Light Replacement

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
BobTheBanker
Car: 2007 Infiniti M45 Sport

Is anyone aware of any aftermarket head lights for my 07 M45? Its the only thing that lets down the appearance of the car.
I had an 03 5series BMW and there were replacement headlights everywhere on Ebay - sets were under $200! I looked for M45 headlights & they are either used ones off of salvage cars or I found new ones for over $1,100 EACH!! Yikes!!
I am going to try to have them polished and clear-coated when I have the car detailed, but if that doesn't work, does anyone know of any aftermarket companies that sell M products?

Thanks!
BobTheBanker

jbatista3
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35x

i.ve been looking around for while already and seems there is not a lot of choices to pick from. you might be able to find oem on ebay or get yours cleaned. i just bough one set from japan on ebay. suppose to get here this week. just get them polish and clean. they are really good looking when they are clean. my only concern is the output light from our OEM assembly. poor...

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Unfortunately, 'depot' lights don't exist for the M. I too had a set for the Maxima that I got for like $150 lol. Miss those days.

Larz
Car: 2019 Q70-L RWD

There is a 3M kit available at auto parts shops. It contains everything you will need. I used to use that on my 07 M35 with great results if I followed directions to the letter.
If you have a random orbital buffer, you can use that with any compounding liquid like Meguiars. That also does wonders. As far as preserving the surface, try Meguiars Headlamp coating - a clear coat that claims top last 1 year. Here are two vids:

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”