Having problems after transmission reprogram recall

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
Gaf018
Car: 2014 Sentra

So, took my car in for the transmission reprogram thing Nissan sent me a letter for. They ended up fixing three things - Reprogramming the transmission supposedly because it was shifting at too low of a pressure, replacing or reprogramming the passenger airbag sensor and something else to do with the seatbelt.

Seemed ok. Haven't had problems with my car yet. It's a Hertz used car, excellent shape and I keep up on maintenance.

Weird thing is, and bear with me because I've never had a vehicle that's had transmission issues, that when you set cruise at 60-65, the RPMs go up and down by about +/- 500, on level, flat highway. Strange.

Then it jerks and goes into the next gear, but repeats this several times. Only gear it jerks going into.

Is this slipping? What the heck is this? I shot a video of the dash at night to show the mechanic at the Stealership tomorrow. Honestly I'm kinda pissed because I had zero issues before they screwed with my transmission.

You guys think this is on them, or me? Oh, sitting at 85k miles.

Thanks for the insight

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”