Has anyones QX56/Armada been hit while parked?

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
andyb
Car: 08 Infiniti QX56

I have had my Q for 9 months and it has spent 6 of those months in the body shop. It has been hit twice while parallel parked in different areas. Has anyone else had this problem or am I extremely unlucky?

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

andyb wrote:I have had my Q for 9 months and it has spent 6 of those months in the body shop. It has been hit twice while parallel parked in different areas. Has anyone else had this problem or am I extremely unlucky?
Welcome to NICOclub! Glad to have you here in the Armada/QX56 Forum! Sorry to hear about what happened not once, but twice. You do have some bad luck!

mastequila
Car: 2008 Infiniti QX56

Damn that does stink .. Had mine for a week now and after reading this I will be sure to park away from the masses. Although that really does not work as everyone knows.. You can park at the dead last spot at the local shopping mall . You know when you get out you will have cars parked around you , or shopping carts that appear areound your car ...

Wifes Lexus Is250 was just hit by the neighbor yesterday .. He hit it and tried to drive off m luckily another neighbor saw what happened and told me about it or I would be footing the insurance deductable ..

Hope you have better luck !!

caufield25
Car: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder SE, 2008 Nissan Armada SE (R.I.P. 2008 - 2010. Totaled), 2005 Chevy Silverado LS

My streak for not getting hit while parked ended last month. Somebody backed into my front bumper when i was at the store. Luckally, my front licence plate spared my car from getting any damage. All it did was bend the plate and the plastic thing that the dealer put on the car snapped. Lucky for me, when i went back to the dealer to get an oil change they gave me a new plastic thingy and my insurance company screwed up so they ended up giving me new plates with new numbers. someone has keyed my car once though, but i took care of that.
Modified by caufield25 at 11:07 PM 2/20/2009

Alegre323

not while parked, but I was hit while inside the truck by an idiot who didnt look where he was going. new rear bumper had to be installed. luckily it was just the bumper cover

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”