has anyone used the Quixx car scratch remover? does it work?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
triedntrue
Car: Nissan Rogue

unfortunately my rogue got scratched on the rear bumper. i researched a bit, n found that Quixx works on scratches n it had good reviews. has anyone used it n does it really work? thanks!

mmyye
Car: blue rogue sl awd, leather premium and moonroof

sorry it's not an answer, but i want to know it as well

triedntrue

i actually bought one already just to try it. hopefully it works. i'll post pics once ive done it. it'll be awhile though coz i havnt heard from them since the order confirmation. hopefully somebody here has tried it.

mmyye
Car: blue rogue sl awd, leather premium and moonroof

triedntrue wrote:i actually bought one already just to try it. hopefully it works. i'll post pics once ive done it. it'll be awhile though coz i havnt heard from them since the order confirmation. hopefully somebody here has tried it.
where did you buy it from?

walmart is selling it for 15 i think

rogueagent08
Car: '08 Nissan Rogue SL

I've used it on my previous car and it was just a waste of money. I found that none of the claimed "scratch remover" product work atall. all these "scratch remover" products really seem to be is a thick car polish. I'm sure that someone is gonna chime in and say otherwise but you'll see for yourself.

here's something that may help you decide if it's worth it.http://www.autopia.org/reviews/

here's one directly about scratch Xhttp://www.autopia.org/reviews...d=428

note manufacture's claim gets a 2

triedntrue

i bought it from der website. i still havnt heard from them. walmart is really far from my place.

wbloomfield
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Try Scatch Doctor by Nu-Finish. This stuff works for me on my Orange Alloy.So does Nu-Finish Car Polish. I have been using the polish for many years.

chirp the 1-2

i found that fine hand polish from griots garage really works. lots of re-applying and the scratch actually dissapears!

Return to “Rogue Forum”