Has anyone seen Tidewater?

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
jbriggs

I've been looking at the different colors but have not yet seen anyone with a EX35 in Tidewater. Has anyone seen this color and, if so, how does it compare to Liquid Platinum?

Barry Zack

Yes, I drive 50 miles to a dealer just to see this Tidewater color because it looked like a color that I would like. Boy, was I disappointed. It looked just a mousey gray with a greenish something. The Liquid Platinum car next to it looked a lot better. Now I am waiting for a Dark Currant to come in to see if that color is more to my liking.

Zack

Mark Booth

Tidewater was one of the colors I was considering. Other than on the color ball samples at the Orange County Auto Show, I still hadn't seen Tidewater "in the flesh" when I purchased my Liquid Platinum EX35. But one week later, when I was at my dealer to drop off the title for my traded vehicle, there was a Tidewater EX35 being prepped for the sales floor. I absolutely hated it! Far too much green. It really should be called "Ocean Cesspool". I can't imagine anyone liking this color.

The color where Infiniti blew it is with Lakeshore Slate. Lakeshore is offered on the G35 sedan and it is GORGEOUS! I almost bought a Lakeshore G35 (before hearing about the forthcoming EX35). But, sadly, Infiniti chose not to offer it on the EX35.

BTW, Blue Slate is too dark!! Not one I'd pick either. Of the available colors, Liquid Platinum is the best. My next choice would be White.

Mark

Barry Zack

There is a Tidewater in this link.

http://g35driver.com/forums/sh...93728

Zack

lkp730
Car: EX35 RWD

Tidewater was not a good color to the eyes. It looks like a cheap car in this color. I'd rather prefer the Blue Slate.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”