Has anyone put on the JWT pop charger yet?

The G-Series Tuning Forum is the place to discuss G35/G37 performance modifications and mechanical repair.
marrs20
Car: Infiniti G37S, 20's, fujita intake

I was just looking at different intakes to put on my g37 and I was interested in the pop charger.. although it only shows it on a z in photos it claims to fit the g37. I was just curious if anyone has tried it yet and if there are any noticeable horsepower gains and what it sounds like.

G_whizz
Car: 2010 G37 Coupe Sport

Welcome to NICO!!

I have one on my G...actually, quite a few have it on their G35's. Because your car has dual intake, you may want to go with Fujita or Stillen, I think they lower the price when you buy the "set" I'm not 100% sure if JWT offers the same. Please let us know if they do.

As for noticeable gains, hard to tell, it changes the sound (sounds awesome!! ) and I think that plays with your head. But it does add some power.

You may want to contact Joe at everythingg35.com he is VERY helpful and knowledgable. Most everyone in the G forum buys from there and deals with him. He won't steer you wrong. Tell him you are from NICO!!

Return to “G35 and G37 Engine, Drivetrain & Tuning”