Has anyone ordered from Mynissanparts.com or parts.org???

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Direwolf
Car: Nissan Rogue

Looking to place an order shortly and a bit miffed a basic email has not been answered. Just curious if anyone has ordered from either place without any hassles. Thanks!

SquiggyFreud

I ordered a moon roof deflector from mynissanparts.com, had no issues whatsoever.

Pescakl1
Car: 2008 Iridium Graphite SL FWD Rogue

Ordered chrome grill from Courtesyparts.com in Texas, good customer service, quite efficient. They used UPS so I had to pay the import taxes on it.

Ordered Roof rails from Booyahparts through Ebay in California, average customer service and waited a bit to get the parts (ground USPS and it is a long way to Quebec).

Ordered aFe Pro Dry S air filter from ultimatetruck.com (look for the 300ZX 96-00 air filter but order only one), great customer service, quite efficient.

Other mods are not specific to the Rogue, so I don't know if you are interested in them.

S2S

MyNissanparts.com has some issues - I'm not saying not to order from them, just be advised to read closely their FAQ, especially on returns. I recently placed an order with them and they would not take anything back (at least not without a restocking fee and I would pay all shipping), even the items they screwed up. They said these items were a "J" number - meaning special order. There are no J's in the following: 999R1-KL001999C1-KL002999R1-KL005999M1-KN001

Also, note that what they do take back are at a high restocking fee (+/-25%). Further, some of the items do not include detailed specs, so I would refer to other websites to make sure you are ordering and getting what you actually need.

Personally, I will never do business with them again. Besides the aforementioned problems, total shipping time took 22 days.

Leo2005

I ordered obd-II scanner from them because mynissanparts.com told me over the phone that it will scan the airbag codes. After receiving it the scanner does not scan anything but check engine, abs and trany. I had a hard time to return it to them because they didn't want to get back since it is electrical part and they provide no return on electrical parts. Plus they charged me $99.99 for scanner and $16.99 for shipping when invoice was completely from different company with amount of $79.99 for the scanner and $6.99 for the shipping. After returning it took them almost 2 months to send the refund. They also included 20% restock fee. I asked the guy over the phone why invoice says different amount and he said that they shipped from their warehouse and this warehouse should not send me the invoice. Definitely ***** service.

Etch
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL - Phantom White

I have mixed reviews of them. They were horrible at answering their phones and they never called me after stating they would 3 times. They shipped one of my parts to somebody else in Florida and to correct the problem, they sent a prepaid shipping label to them with my address on it!! So basically, instead of shipping me a new part from the warehouse and have the part they shipped to a wrong address back to the company, they wasted more of my time and had the person that received my part ship to me directly. Of course that person had opened the package and was able to read my information etc. I was not pleased and I waited almost a month to receive my parts.

I don't think I will be doing business with them again, but who knows.

Return to “Rogue Forum”