Has anyone actually installed aftermarket leather in their Rogue yet?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
KTM144sx
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue S

Just wondering if anyone has done this yet using classic soft or any other company? If so, how does it fit? Does it appear "loose"? Also, what did it cost? Thanks!

SteveTheTech
Car: 15 Sentra SR
12 G37x Coupe
-Formerly-
05 Mazda 6 L3 Sport, 95 J30, 94 D22

Hey that and Welcome to NICO!, We're glad you found us.

I am not sure about the Rogue in particular I will search and see if I can find anything. I know that I have seen some G's and Maximas that have been fitted with leather seating surfaces. I like some of them, I would advise you to see what you are getting before paying for it. There are some very nice products out there, and also some very cheap ones.

Do any of the owners here have any pics or information?

mstrmstr
Car: Venom Red ROGUE 08...and 4 others

SteveTheTech wrote:Hey that and Welcome to NICO!, We're glad you found us.

I am not sure about the Rogue in particular I will search and see if I can find anything. I know that I have seen some G's and Maximas that have been fitted with leather seating surfaces. I like some of them, I would advise you to see what you are getting before paying for it. There are some very nice products out there, and also some very cheap ones.

Do any of the owners here have any pics or information?
Posted -

zer...s-etc

No photos as I bought the stock set from the dealer who installed the KATZKIN leather.. as mentioned the upholsery is one of the easiest to do but will take some time .. from what this installer told me. cost depends on product and maker..and experience

I suggest contacting KATZKIN to direct you to a installer who has done a few.

These are REPLACEMENT UPHOLSTERY and not cheapo covers.
Modified by mstrmstr at 10:01 AM 9/28/2008

Palmateer
Car: 2011 Ford Mustang V6 premium convertible

Our local dealer hires a local crew, two good-ol' boys in a pickup truck show up, and slip leather covers over the seats. Looked kinda tacky.

SquiggyFreud

Return to “Rogue Forum”