hard wiring s14 fuel pump correctly?please help!!

Your premier source for information on the Turbo KA: KA24E-T and KA24DE-T (KA with aftermarket turbo kit)!
240freak88
Car: 97 s14

ok so i finally have all my turbo parts on my s14...go hook up my "emance "s13 ecu in and no prime at the key turn(what a bummer)..i then hook up my stock s14 ecu and it primes....so i then jumped the relay to see if the s13 emance ecu would start the car and bingo it did...since i dont want to run my car or drive it with a jumped relay,id like to wire in a toggle switch along with relay and hardwiring it to the cockpit.ive searched and i guess call me stupid but i still dont get what to do with the relay,inline fuse runnig wires ect....if someone could tell me exactly what to get and how to hook it up in step by step or pictures..anything its the only thing holding me back from driving thank you much appreciated !

240freak88

anyone please?

neverlift

ho my gawd!!!!!!!!!!!

as much as I would like to give you a step by step and get another kat going ... I will not, this is my opportunity to help you learn to help yourself instead.

If the emance ecu is not controlling the fuel pump ,like it should, you need o find out why.. what if its not controlling other important stuff.

secondly running a relay and toggle is entry level stuff, in which case you need to get the fsm and find your power wire for the fuel pump, then google how to wire a relay.

This IS the kat forum, this is general chat related or ka related, nothing in you post is related to turboing the ka.
love josh

240freak88

your so right,so i did break out the FSM and came up with this...correct me if im wrong please.pin 8 is the fuel pump ground..im going tosplice a wire to it and run it to a direct ground near my kick panel with a switch in the middle .what kind of toggle should i run?

Return to “KA24ET / KA24DET Forum”