Haltech Platinum Sport 2000

A place to discuss the systems and methods of tuning Nissan engines.
Alfredo24.pr
Car: 2002 NISMO Turbo Pathfinder LE

Hello. I have a 2002 Nissan Pathfinder LE which is RWD and has been turbocharged. Currently it has an FMU tune and when dynoed showed 304.95 WHP @9.23 of boost. I am considering using the Haltech PS2000 while adding bigger inyectors and was wondering around how much horsepower/torque will I gain. If you have tried Haltech please tell me how was your experience with it

Hardrvin
Car: GS300

Too vague and too many variables to say "you'll add XXX HP"

What I can say is that the FMU is limited. You could probably get away with a little more boost with it, but it's going to hit the wall pretty soon, plus the timing won't be ideal.

W/ the Haltech you can get the timing dialed in (and it'll probably be safer) and sky's the limit regarding fuel side in terms of how far you can push the limits of your fuel (be it pump, E85, or race gas), or whatever mechanical is going to blow up first.

Plus you get a lot of other features with the Haltech. It can handle boost control, you could run different fuel options (E85 is wonderful on boosted vehicles).

Alfredo24.pr
Car: 2002 NISMO Turbo Pathfinder LE

thanks for answering, I spoke to my mechanic/tuner and he said about the same thing. I just hope it gets at least 25 extra horsies.

Return to “Engine Tuning”