halogen headlight replacement

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
dhl03
Car: Infiniti EX35

does anyone know how to replace the halogen bulb? the electrical plug is in the way and I can't remove the bulb housing. I believe the plug is mounted to the frame and there is a way to remove it to access the bulb but I don't know how. thanks

dividedhighw
Car: 2008 EX35 AWD (Technology Pkg)

I'm afraid I can't answer your question, but I have a couple of quick points to raise:

1. Are you sure you have halogen bulbs? The manual alludes to this as a possibility, but in all my shopping (and I did a lot), I didn't once come across one without Xenon headlights. Just make sure you have the right bulb (p8-24 of manual).

2. Since you're still in your first year "adjustment period", did you try to ask the dealer to cover that under warranty? I'm just curious because if mine failed in that short time, I'd certainly try, and your experience might enlighten us all as to where Infiniti stands on this.

Cheers,David

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”