GTR R32 importer

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
hayato kazami
Car: 1997 240sx SE

hi there!

Does anyone know any importer (website) will import GTR R32 to Canada??? Thanks!

Question:

if anyone who lived in Canada, you must know that no other car can import to canada expect the is 15 years or older. But what if i import a GTR R34 to US (new york), using US plate, everything, and then drive it to Toronto, do you think it will work??

Thanks

Onizuka
Car: 91 coupe w/s13 SR20DET 89 hatch w/s14 SR20DE

Illegaly importing a skyline and driving it on the streets carries a hefty fine. If you want to go throught the USA and drive it to canada, you have to go through motorex, which charges about 16,000 to legalize a R32. I am unfamiliar with canadian importing policies so i cant help you there.

NeedCAforS13
Car: E21 320i
HJ75 Land Cruiser

Importing an r32 (or any JDM car such as Silvia/180sx/Cefiro) to *Canada* is extremely easy:) check out this site (and there are TONS of other ones too) selling JDM cars for dirt cheap...

http://www.importconcern.ca/

you should search on some canadian 240sx/Nissan forums to see exactly what's involved. I do know the main hang up for most people is insurance as it is extremely difficut to get reasonable rates on a JDM vehicle for some reason... Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

Sean

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”