GT5 Enzo Set-up

PC, Game console and Online gaming discussion forum
Rex
Car: None

Can you guys help out? :D

My son is trying to figure out how to win the GTWC with the Enzo. He's got the soft tires, TCS & ABS, but is still having issues in the corners.

RCA

What is GTWC?

Also posting in the Gran Turismo 5 (Official Thread) would be great as well.

Also he probably won't be able to beat it with an Enzo.

EDIT:
I say that because outside the Ferrari Event, almost anything that is a series probably won't be won by an Enzo.

ProudNissanFreak
Car: 2005 Imaginary WRX STi, 2003 Civic

Yeah, tbh, the Enzo is really worth using for any races. While fully modded, you can get close to 1000 hp, but its still slow and sluggish, especially on corners.

alms24sebring
Car: '97 Nissan 240sx. First Nissan. First love. Sold.
'04 Nissan Sentra SER SpecV

Italia all day. Its fast and has great conering ability. Sorry you wasted over a million $

Rex
Car: None

RCA wrote:What is GTWC?

Also posting in the Gran Turismo 5 (Official Thread) would be great as well.

Also he probably won't be able to beat it with an Enzo.

EDIT:
I say that because outside the Ferrari Event, almost anything that is a series probably won't be won by an Enzo.
I thought it stood for Gran Turismo World Cup (or championship)??

I think he cleared the level he wanted by switching to a lighter weight car.

Thanks

MinisterofDOOM
Car: 1962 Corvair Monza
1961 Corvair Lakewood
1974 Unimog 404
1997 Pathfinder XE
2005 Lincoln LS8
Former:
1995 Q45t
1993 Maxima GXE
1995 Ranger XL 2.3
1984 Coupe DeVille

ProudNissanFreak wrote:Yeah, tbh, the Enzo is really worth using for any races. While fully modded, you can get close to 1000 hp, but its still slow and sluggish, especially on corners.
Wait, wait, wait...

I realize the Enzo's getting on in years, but in what world is the 2nd fastest Ferrari ever built "not worth using for any races." WTF kind of racing game did PD make here? Sounds like another reason not to buy GT5 to me. Exactly what cars are you using that beat it? Miatas with warp engines?

RCA

Yeah the way the racing sets up is, the Enzo is extremely over qualified for the first 35% or the game and is the best choice for the "Ferrari Challenge" but outside of that, the Enzo get's trampled upon or doesn't meet requirements.

In my GT5 file I used the Enzo twice, that was for the MR Challenge and the Ferrari Challenge. Did great in the MR and did well in the Ferrari Challenge. I don't think they messed up with that, but it was just the way the racing was set up. The car is still amazing but when you put it up next to purpose built race cars with the same power, it loses ground quickly.

Return to “Gaming”