GT4 KINGS!!!!!!! time for a grand tourny

PC, Game console and Online gaming discussion forum
x240xdrifter
Car: 1991 Nissan 240sx

hello fellow niconuats

its time to start up the cars in your virtual padlock. we are going to have a tourny! but just not any tourny, this is going to be a class time attack tourny which will consist of NA, Forced Induction, Stock, 500 hp, unlimited class. I will break down classes as follows

N/A: simple enough, no forced induction, the tuning and modifcation aspect in this class is unlimited as well the car type, you can use any car of your choice. only regulation in this class is no forced induction.

Forced Induction: plain and simple, you can only use turbo or supercharged cars , the tuning and modifcation aspect in this class is unlimited as well the car type, you can use any car of your choice. only regulation in this class is it must be forced induction.

Stock: In this class you must use a car in complete stock form that would be considered your average joe run of the mill daily driver. no modifcations or tuning is allowed, there will be a limit to horsepower and it must not exceed 300hp. Also no over the top sports cars are allowed, i.e. corvette, 350z, supra, benz, etc. use your best judgement. only regulation in this class is it must not exceed 300hp, be in stock form, and no modifcations.

500hp: any car, and type of tune, any mods, just do not exceed 500hp. only regulation in this class is you can not exceed 500hp

Unlimited: any car, and type of tune, any mods, any horsepower just do not use F1/le mans cars. only regulation in this class is you can not use F1 or le mans cars

The track for this tourny Tsukaba Circuit, post your class, times, car and hp. the winners from each class will then compete against eachother on the Nurburgring, details of that will proceed after the winners are declared, have fun and enjoy!!!!!

Modified by x240xdrifter at 9:52 AM 8/8/2007
Modified by x240xdrifter at 9:53 AM 8/8/2007

SketchyRollin564
Car: SR hatchback in the werks

You have to be more clear on the stock one. Cant exceed 300hp but cant be cars like 350z?

x240xdrifter

well I dunno bout a 350z, what I wanted for the stock class, I just want to use a car thats your average run of the mill econobox. not over the top sport like your corvettes and etc. I dunno if a 350z counts, you know what I mean?

SketchyRollin564
Car: SR hatchback in the werks

So then specify which cars dont count (good luck with that =P )

You should also add under 200hp class, FF class, etc. Also, i think there should be more stock classes.

x240xdrifter

alright, I will clarify, add, and revise classes tomorrow I kinda wrote this in a rush, so thats why etc. etc. etc.

Return to “Gaming”