gt spec

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
James[vicious]
Car: Nissan Versa

does anyone have the gt spec strut tower bar? i ordered my cusco one yesterday.... but i didnt even know gt spec made one for the versa!

http://www.gtspec.com/index.ph...at=76

lain
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa S

Yes they do and you can find it on ebay for cheaper. They also make a front lower brace.

#1Tango

im thinkin about that lower brace. but right now im savin for some new shoes :-D

DizzyDig
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa

i have both front strut bar and lower body brace. they work amazing. turning is incredably smooth. I am thinking of also purchasing the WHITELINE adjustable front camber and rear adjustable swaybars. I do recommended the Gt spec products tho!

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

is your car lowered? do you have clearance issues? im considering the brace, i already have the DC strut bar, no complaints about it.... also i have the tanabe springs... thinking about the tokico shocks, but still waiting to see the price on them....

DizzyDig
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa

Yea i do have the tanabe springs. plenty of clearance. i was planning on getting Tanabe strut bar but they weren't in production and wanted to try something new. later this year im planning on getting either the tokico or tanabe coilover. i though Tein was gonna produce a set but still not finalized.

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

as much as i like tanabe, i dont like they strut bar, or at least the pictures of it..... its not 1 solid piece.... check it out on http://versaspeed.com Bob said hes waiting for 1 to come in.... so if he thinks its better than the DC strut bar then, bye bye DC hello tanabe.... as long as there arent any clearance issues then i guess i will buy the gt spec brace.... thanks for the info....

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”