Group Drive - 25 March - Multi make/model

Including AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, and WY
kristopher_d

The-Winding-Road is a driving club including multiple makes and models of sports cars. We've been doing monthly drives since June of last year and would love to have you folks come out and join us. We're all about the driving, much more than the cars. You can find all the details about the Shamrock Shuffle, March's drive at the-winding-road.com

We started out as an rx8 community, but we've been getting a lot better mix the last couple of months. In January we had a C6 ZO6, a few Evolutions, a Z3M Coupe, several RX8's and 7's, a solstice, and several others, I just can't remember them all. Last month we had 2 8's, 2 solstices, a WRX and an Evolution.

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

If you do one farther south than Sedro-Wooley, LMK. That's just too far to travel, just to drive north, but it sounds fun, and I will definitely be interested in any future events you have.

kristopher_d

We drive every month, and try to spread it around the Puget Sound area. Though, you really gotta get outside the cities and their sprawl to get good roads. I'll keep you posted.

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

Cool, I'll look forward to one a little bit closer.

kristopher_d

Return of the Map. I just added a map link to the drive page. It's in the heading right before the directions. It's not ideal, but it does give you a feel for development path the-winding-road is on. Hopefully I'll be able to embed the map right in the page soon. But for now, this will have to work.

240DRFT

march 25th is also the annual golden gardens meet, most people will be going to that

kristopher_d

Too bad you folks couldn't make it. We had a blast and most of the other drivers were really considerate about pulling over for us. Hope some you can make it next time. If you're interested, I've posted my pics in the Shamrock Shuffle Gallery at The-Winding-Road.

Return to “Northwest Region”