** GROUP BUY **: Pi-Thon Hose Fittings

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
SoCalTed
Car: '03.5 G35 Sedan

WHAT ARE PI-THON HOSE FITTINGS?Forget about conventional hose clamps, Pi-Thon Design manufactures a full line of billet aluminum and stainless steel compression fittings for practically any automotive or marine application! You can use them with your factory hoses, or the SAMCO Coolant hoses.

WHAT AM I USING THESE FOR?These are for your coloant hoses. They not only make your engine compartent looks sweet, but they also increase the reliability of your hose connections.

WHAT'S THE DEAL?The kit will include the necessary wrenches and fittings for the G35 (kit #K-G35-1004) or 350z (kit #K-350Z-1005). .....complete kits are 10 fittings and 5 wrenches.

Your choice of colors:Polished, Clear Annodized, Red, Blue, Green , VioletGold, Black or Grey

Turn Around time: approx 3wks

They will take credit cards...

They will drop ship via UPS to everyone (based on your address) and ADD that charge to your order when they ship.

Cost: (retail price is $213)20 kits: $170.8030 kits: $153.7240 kits: $130.40

ALSO... if you have a Turbo or SC, they are willing to cut you a deal on those fittings, if you are a member of this group buy first....you will need to discuss the specifics directly with them, ONCE you are a part of the general group buy, since those fitting are specialized and different between every install. Do not ask me prices on this or call them to get pricing...they will not discuss discounts with you unless you are on my list.

==================SOCALTED'S GROUP BUY RULES

1. Don't ask questions that have already been answered/asked. Read the thread!

2. You must be willing to purchase as low as the 20 kit price. Don't sign up and say, I'm in at the 40 level only! I will ignore you with extreme prejudice.

3. I need all your contact info:* Real Name (yes, first and last)* Shipping address* Contact Phone number* Screen Name here at G35driver* Which kit, G35 or 350Z?* Do you have SAMCO hoses or factory OEM hoses?* What color fittings do you want?* Will you need info on Turbo or SC fittings?

email me this information at: ted @ havill dot net (i hate email robots and spam, so remove the spaces in the email addy and change the "dot" with a ".") I will then include you on the email distribution list that will discuss payment methods and schedules.

4. I am officially opening this group buy today. It will close on June 9th, or at the 40 kit level...whichever comes first.

5. Please feel free to cross post this to other forums.. i am just way to tired to do that...so if someone would carry the flame (no pun intended), please do so. Just make a post this thread with that link to let us know you did.

=========

I will post out the numbers we have each day or so, so you know what level we are at. I know everybody wants the best price, but if you hold out for the 30 or 40 level, you are nuking our chances of getting there....as everybody waits for the magic number. Which means nobody signs up!

OK?! - let'er rip!

Cheers, ted

(p.s. if I came across strong on this one, you obviously missed out on the SAMCO group buy fun. Relax, we're all in this together and it is well worth your time)

pps: no, I am not the mfgr and no I don't warranty your parts... and no, i don't know how to install these...but again, we'll all figure it out together.

ppps: sign up already!

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”