Grounding Kit

General discussion forum for J30 and M30 owners!
DurtyJ30
Car: 1995 Infinity J30T

hey,

ive seen some gains on both hp and torque with grounding systems. on many sports cars. my buddy installed a full groundign system on his car and with combination of other mods experienced soem gains. im just hoping that a good groundign system will just make my electrical system more efficient. hopefully getting some more gas milage.

check this out :::

http://cgi.ebay.ca/INFINITI-G3...wItem

i dunno how authentic it is since its labelled "nismo" but any1 can put a sticker on a peice of metal. but in either case i would liek to know if any1 purchased the kit before or any1 using a grounding system on their J.

driverdriver
Car: NICO's longtime resident Canuck!!!

I would be leery of anything on Ebay...... a lot of "performance" items on their are simply promises.

If you want perfromance go to the first thread on the J30 forum (J30 FAQ's....the one with the "stuck" item). go to the performance-modification section. The stuff in their works.

DurtyJ30

im not that performance oriented. im going to buy a sports car for the summer and drive this car in the winter and let my girlfriend drie my j30 in the summer. i just want to make the electrical system more efficient and im looking at fuel econom. i 'm wondering if used in conjuction with new plugs and wires if i could squeeze a few more liters per kilometer

driverdriver
Car: NICO's longtime resident Canuck!!!

I would use OEM plugs (the J has no wires). Non-OEM parts in the J have caused many J owners both headaches and problems on this and other forums.

Depending on how well yor J was previously maintained and your driving habits you should be averaging about 18MPG to 20MPG on premium fuel. The J will run less efficently on non-premium.

DurtyJ30

yes, i have been reading on posts that people have problems with aftermarket plugs and wires. ive been speaking with my girl's dad and he sayign that we have to make sure that the are the right heat range or else theyare not going to wok properly and cause long term problems

Return to “J30 Forum / M30 Forum”