GREDDY??

All things Altima Coupe.
streetracer33r
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5SE (Red) Mods- Injen Short ram Intake. futur mods- Greddy TI-C exhaust w

Is Greddy going to to be coming out with the TIC soon? cause im tired of waiting for the **** thing. so if anyone can help me it will be very much appreciated

Loop
Car: only nissan cars

Heh you haven't waited as long as I did since they prototype it on my car. They just told me it would take a good full 3 months. But its been like a good full 5 months now.

But anyways to answer your question, it should be available end of this month.

streetracer33r
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5SE (Red) Mods- Injen Short ram Intake. futur mods- Greddy TI-C exhaust w

Yes that is amazing man.. i am going to be one of the firsts to buy it.. thanks a bunch man. post a vid when you get it if you get before me please. well thanks.

Loop
Car: only nissan cars

Haha, I will be the first one with it. GReddy has to test fit it on my car first before it goes out to the public.

Yeah I will post a video too.

FGFCacoupe
Car: Super Black 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 SE

Im literally waiting on Greddy, the only reason why I have not purchased the Stillen exhaust is because I want to see and hear the Greddy exhaust first. Im real anxious for the Greddy, even though I have an idea of what its going to look like since they all look the same. I think the only difference will be the bumper on our cars in the back which might change the appearance slightly. Im really hoping for a lot of power gains from them also.

AltiCoupeDriver
Car: 2008 3.5 SE Nissan Altima Coupe

Do you get money for letting the test fit it or do you get to keep the exhaust its self? What happened to your Tanabe exhaust?

MikeisSUPERBAD
Car: 2011 Nissan Sentra SE-R

i wanna see pics of this exhaust system!!!!!!! like pronto! lol

sorry im getting anxious about this and i know everyone else is too!

D-Roll
Car: 08 Nissan 350Z Touring Coupe

I've been anxious for this exhaust as well. I hope it's done soon!

FGFCacoupe

Which is known for more power gains, Greddy or Stillen.

johnny_d
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe V6 SE w/ CVT

you get to keep the prototype or in this case he'll get a production piece it looks like.... which is well worth it because the prototype time could be 1 or at most 2 days and you get an exhaust worth 700-1000

SHIFT_COUPE
Car: 2014 Infiniti Q50 AWD

FGFCacoupe wrote:Which is known for more power gains, Greddy or Stillen.
Catback systems all give you generally the same gains. I wouldn't ever say one system gives you 10 more than the other. Like comparing apples to apples.

mcheddadi
Car: R8

Some apples are sweeter than others

mpbclutch33
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 3.5L, 6-speed, Radiant Silver.

mcheddadi wrote:Some apples are sweeter than others
Well Said !!

SHIFT_COUPE
Car: 2014 Infiniti Q50 AWD

mcheddadi wrote:Some apples are sweeter than others
Sweeter, greener, more red, shinier.... but still an apple

FGFCacoupe

Right, right appreciate that, so how did the power feel after you installed the Stillen. So we all agree that the power gains will be the same so its all about sound and appearance.

streetracer33r

i believe the greddy will look great. Greddy always sounds good too.

mcheddadi
Car: R8

I dig the look of the borla and tanabe exhaust, but now I just need to HEAR a compare of everything in a nice youtube video

stock / stillen / nismo / borla / tanabe / greddy

FGFCacoupe

Yea I cant wait to see it because I know its going to look real good, and like you said Greddy always sounds good. If it looks like all the others on the site, with our rear bumpers, that would be perfect.

AltiCoupeDriver

Maybe that video could be reality if the right people had a meet? Its pretty hard to compare different videos shot with different equipment at different times and so on.

FGFCacoupe

stock / stillen / nismo / borla / tanabe / greddy Of all these I like the appearance of the Stillen. I would have purchased the Stillen when it first came out, but I dont like the way it sounds. So I was thinking about getting the axleback with custom piping. Nismo sounds the best by far, but I like the look of the Stillen a lot more. Borla sounds real good, but I would rather have Stillen. I wouldnt buy the Tanabe so im just waiting on Greddy for a good looking and sounding product. Then ill make my choice as soon as I hear a video.

AltiCoupeDriver

It might have been you or someone else who already mentioned this, but Artisan Performance is supposedly coming out with a cat back.

FGFCacoupe

Yea they are homie, I went to the Baltimore car show and the white Altima coupe with the turbo was there. It has the Artisan Performance catback, well turbo back but there is a catback. Anyway I took a lot of pictures and I will post them real soon. The exhaust comes straight back fromt the turbo, to a y pipe, then straight pipes back to the tips (no mufflers). The exhaust looks real real good man, and I talked with the owner for a long while, and at the end of the show he started the car. The sound of the exhaust was crazy but perfect. I have a video clip, but its really not the best because there were so many people around.

AltiCoupeDriver

Sounds awesome, hopefully it will be cheap considering there are no mufflers. Post those pics and vids up ASAP, any visual/sound is better than nothing.

ERIC s.-14
Car: 95' 240sx

I got the Ti-C on my 240 and its absolutely gorgeous and so so evil sounding

FGFCacoupe

I will, and the video was taken on a cell phone so again its really not the best, but im sure artisan will get vids up when the product is produced.

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”