Greddy Profec Bspec II Tuning Help- sr20det

A place to discuss the systems and methods of tuning Nissan engines.
s13_chris
Car: 90 240sx Hatch

I have gotten the basics of how to work the boost controller but I still don't have the full understanding of a few things.

What I'm trying to achieve is a low of 7 or 8 psi. and a Hi of 12.

How do I achieve that? What settings do I need to use. I have:

Hi:Set 50Gain: 25Set Gain 7Warning 175Limiter of 10

Lo:Set 25Gain 13Set Gain 4Warning 125Limiter 5

SR20DET with a t25.Adjustable FPRGreddy FMIC & HKS BovApexi SAFC

Any other info you need just ask. I just feel like its out of tune. And I can't really set it at what I want. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

WizardBlack
Car: 1977 Datsun 280Z w/ RB25DET

Did you read the manual? You feel like it's out of tune? What boost are you running? Maybe you should turn it off and let someone tune it for you just to be safe?

Assuming you won't listen to me:

What units do you have the EBC in? I assume kpa since you obviously don't know what's going on. So here we go:

Set - Main adjustment to raise boostGain - If you get boost spike, you lower this. If not, you can try raising it to increase spool and make it more flatlined in boost. It will also affect your boost by a bit.Set Gain - Not sure; even the manual doesn't have this.Warning - Pressure level when the audible alarm turns on.Limiter - Pressure level when it will chop the signal; like a rev limiter for your EBC.

Bottom line is you should be reading before posting such a question. Just adjust the Set number and leave the rest alone unless it beeps at you or you get bad boost spike, etc.

http://www.alamomotorsports.co...2.pdf

Return to “Engine Tuning”