Greddy emanage Blue semisequential injection?

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
ManDogFish
Car: 350z ... 2004, maybe 2004.5, dno
6mt
base model

Hey,
I need a little help with wiring a greddy emanage blue

I picked up an emanage blue for $100 and the LED lights turn on when I connect it to a 12V battery so I guess it works.

I am looking at how to wire it into the ECU harness....now I realized the emanage blue only has 4 injector wires while the vq35de has sequential injector (probably 6 injector wires).

Ive seen threads showing vq35s gaining whp through emange blue tuning. Im wondering if anyone here knows how to wire these 4 injector wires (or less than 4) in semisequential order to 6 injector wires. In semi sequential order I should be able to wire upto 8 injector wires. Does anyone here know how this would work? the injector pulses will be sent by the stock ecu in sequential order (independant) while the piggyback emanage will have to modify them through 3 semisequential wire connections?

Do I even have to mess with the injectors for a basic tune (+-10%)? I mean... can it be done without splicing the injector wires? the safc doesnt have injector wires and still can do some tuning.
Last edited by ManDogFish on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ManDogFish
6mt
base model

ManDogFish
6mt
base model

so it appears that I may not need to connect to the injectors unless im using aftermarket injectors

"the Emanage Blue can alter the A/F ratio with only the main harness wired in by altering the maf signal just as a safc would...but you only add the injector harness if you want to alter the inj duty cycle as well which is simply for more advanced tuning of the fuel to seperate injectors individually and such..."
-michaelnadens, 5/22/2006, maxima.org

turns out that an emanage blue can even run boost and can control 2 sub-injectors & with the additional harness it should be able to retard timing... which could mean budget nitrous support

jerryd1987
Car: 03 350z many mods inc next year

dont waste your time with the emanage, its one of the worst ecu's you can buy for the car and why it costs so little. its the cause of many blown engines because it isnt even remotely accurate and offers no safety features, putting in 20 degrees timing could get you anywhere from 18-22 degrees. it has no nitrous control because it has no input that can trigger a timing retard the extra harness simply allows you to tune spark timing, which is the only way you will gain power through tuning it without other mods. simply adjusting fuel dosnt add power, more then likely it will kill power. literally save up for uprev if you want to tune but unless you have some sort of FI your wasting your time, if you have a couple bolt ons just get a flash. the first thing every person does with the emanage when they get the twin turbo kits it comes with is throw it in the trash. if you REALLY search on the ecu for the z/g you will see a legacy of carnage in blown engines.

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”