greddy e manage ultimate

Your premier source for information on the Turbo KA: KA24E-T and KA24DE-T (KA with aftermarket turbo kit)!
racemonkey11

I am building my ka24de with forged internals and upgraded valve train to make 400hp but what i want to know is if the Greddy E manage Ultimate can tune it to that much reliably. By the way its an s13 obd1 system.

WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

Most of us have stepped away from piggy backs and into ROM tunes since there are so many very reliable tunes available etc. I have heard good things about the ultimate though, for instance it doesn't fool the ecu by manipulating the MAF signal, it modifies the ECU output to the injector itself. I mention this because the other piggy backs just trick the ecu by sending less voltage from the MAF. This messes with the ignition tables though, often making the ecu run to much timing.

For 400whp you're going to need a new MAF and whatnot, do you have your entire setup planned out?

WD

racemonkey11

yes i do i already have a z32 maf and I am in the middle of my total rebuild with forged internals

danielmcn

a buddy of mine said it could do more then his power fc and is basicly a standalone........ I have never used the fc software so I dont know, but he is pretty good and tunes other peoples stuff too.

Return to “KA24ET / KA24DET Forum”