Great Northeast S-chassis Spring Meet, June 7th 2009

Including VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, NJ, PA, CT, RI, NY, MA, NH, VT, and ME
DroptopDrifting
Car: 94 240sx limited edition se convertible

well i just got home. took over 4 hours because of traffic. but to all those who didn't hear the official explanation at the park....

i ordered SS braided lines, drilled/slotted brembos, and ebc greenstuff pads all around. i put everything in except when i went to put the front ones in, they didnt fit. so i sent them back and had to wait about a month to get the right pads (it was a whole return process). so i finally just got the pads last week, and now every time i have a day off or some free time, it rains. THATS why i mentioned doin the front pads down there lol. no, i'm not mechanically retarded thank you very much haha

anyway, Rotor Kickball FTW, even though i sucked. i'm a fat smoker, whatcha expect? it was fun though.

what's next, rotor frisbee?

project blackout
Car: 1989 nissan 240sx

the meet was f***ING AWESOME....i loved it and the people were awesome. im glad my rotors came in handing to the kick ball event lol. and if any of you guys know of the thread link of my nissan tattoo send it to me lol. anyways. thanks alot again for today. and any meets or drifting you guys do please hit me up and i will drive the 1 1/2 out to be there. once again you people f*cking ROCK!!!!

DroptopDrifting
Car: 94 240sx limited edition se convertible

project blackout wrote:the meet was f***ING AWESOME....i loved it and the people were awesome. im glad my rotors came in handing to the kick ball event lol. and if any of you guys know of the thread link of my nissan tattoo send it to me lol. anyways. thanks alot again for today. and any meets or drifting you guys do please hit me up and i will drive the 1 1/2 out to be there. once again you people f*cking ROCK!!!!
that tattoo is pretty sick. someone find the link so others can see it hahaand yeah, i'm down for any meets, even though it took me under 3 hrs to get there and over 4 hrs home. 7 hours of drivin god damn.

project blackout

ok well i cant find my tattoo anywhere. wtf....if somebody fines it, if you meet me today then you know what it looks like. so send me the link if you come across it...

Chaotic_Warlord
Car: Black 5 speed Swapped 1995 240sx

Slappy was there? damnit, I wanted to meet him, he's been on here as long as I have. There was a ton of people there I don't care what anyone says. It would have been nice if there was more of a meet and greet thing, alot of people kept with their individual groups and I didn't get to spend any where near enough time socializing.

Major thumbs up to everyone for behaving and following the simple guidelines that were laid down. No a$$ showed, which is a major plus and the Park Ranger Manager thanked us for behaving.

Jacki was a little grumpy towards the end though, again I would have loved to haven gotten to talk to her and will and everyone else more, but there were so many people there and so little time to socialize.

I'm going to start a thread in the Multimedia section for all the pics from this event, I'd hate to have someone come in here and complain. All the pics are on my facebook page for those of you who I have on there.

usmctankmech
Car: S13 Silvia K's Clone

Man im so pissed that i couldnt make it. I was gonna roll out with Project Blackout. But I had to work. Fail!

rob912
Car: 91 240 rb20

of cousre tr4nch took pictures when i was on the ice run you can see my rear seat in my parking space with the 350z lol

i also thought there would be more rb's but being the only 1 felt nice haha

def a awesome meet

OutToWinPAHC
Car: 2015 Silverado, R33 GTST, R32 GTR, RB20 E46 RHD, 2015 Harley Vrod Muscle, 1990 Nissan Patrol

More pics... I cant copy them all.... see links

Obeewons pics.... http://www.tristatetuners.com/...81193

Marques picshttp://www.facebook.com/album....4665f

Brandons pics http://www.facebook.com/album....ef=nf

fourLUG_hero
Car: NJ, the place where people know

Goddamn.

project blackout

hey does anybody have the one black guys email that drove the other primer gray 240 with the sr in it....he took pics of my car and im trying to get them....even tho she dont look like much lol

m tr4nch
Car: RS13, Z31, P11

rob912 wrote:of cousre tr4nch took pictures when i was on the ice run you can see my rear seat in my parking space with the 350z lol

i also thought there would be more rb's but being the only 1 felt nice haha

def a awesome meet
i was wondering why a backseat was just sitting there in the middle of a spot

project blackout

oh yea, i better get some friend request on myspace or facebook... [email protected]....

White Comet
Car: fc, s13 and mazda6, Sierra

i'm uploading pics now. great to meet some of you, and thank you very much for you guys that orchestrated it. i would love a fall meet up. i know for a fact a few of the lancaster guys were at formula d the day before and didnt make it today. plus my car will be moving under its own power in the fall.

Dizel01
Car: 89 Silvia

fourLUG_hero wrote:
Lol it's all good man, I didn't get to say hi to alot of people since I didn't know who was who. I did meet Slappy (COOL A** DUDE !!) and the Lancaster crew who was also pretty DAMN cool, even the dude I got into a little e-tussle with. And I saw the homie Anthony from Elite as I was turning my car on to leave.

Your LS(something) is BOSS.
It was cool meeting you too. No more e-thugery, haha. Everything is cool now. Your ride looks sick though. Hope you get that replacement wheel soon.

djnicky240
Car: 1992 240sx fastback, 1992 240sx vert 5speed swapped,1991 240sx SuperHicas

Thanks for a great meet. Two Hours Late though. Jackie you picked a perfect spot. You guys and girls are awesome. Kevin your ride is bad a**. I'll be checking for the meet in the fall hoping to arrive on time lol.Meet pics on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/album....3e67b

[Chaotic_Warlord] When I do my 5speed swap i'll be needing your wisdom lol

Didderson
Car: 1990 240sx fastback; '88 Hardbody pickup; '74 Datsun Z

Thanks for the meet again guys. I was reppin' my powered by MAX shirt because I <3 it, so maybe you saw/met me maybe not...Also thanks very much to the camera guys. As you can see... I don't have a decent one so this helps even tho I didn't wash the car at all yet.

Still looks good even w the b15 wheel 4lug.

Nice to meet everybody. Lol I seriously think next time im going to get a huge "username"tag.

Josh's FB pics aka HBpignose: http://www.facebook.com/home.p...ef=nf
Modified by Didderson at 9:13 AM 6/8/2009

Slappy
Car: 1993 240 sx coupe

My car!
m tr4nch wrote:
My bud Aaron's car
m tr4nch wrote:
My favorite car there, soooooooooo clean, soooooo Phresh, and a rad a hell rear wing.
m tr4nch wrote:

White Comet

^ i agree that last car posts is flawless

White Comet

btw, computer froze a little so i don't upload pics til now. heres one, but i'll post the rest tomorrow

hbpignosePA
Car: 90 240sx hatch (Jackstand Queen), 78 Datsun 280z (RIP), 89 cressida (Sold) 86 200sx hatch (sold) 83 280zx turbo (parts car)
90 volvo 240 (sold)
80 mx32 cressida (new daily)

yea to the philly guys and gals thank you so much for planning this!!

i would definitely be down for a semi-annual thing we could start. and i think it was a bit haphazard since no one knew how the actual turn out would be.

was probably the best east coast meet since ive been around here so THANK YOU!!!

Kaleo55
Car: 95 240SX

Hey guys, I want to thank all of you who turned out and made this meet a real success and just a fun event. Every one was really cool and respectful and digging the cars. A special thanks to Jacki, and Kev for all your energy and Brandon for hanging in from the get go. Kev you are the man for being the real boy scout and having it all together!

All I can tell you is this is definitely going to be a regular thing, only next time we are going to be more organized I assure you. I am sorry I didn't get a chance to meet all of you and talk. All the more reason to have another one. I haven't edited my photos yet but I'll post shortly... If I didn't get your car in, I apologize in advance... Next time we'll have name tags...

Kaleo55
Car: 95 240SX

Thank Fort Washington State, for letting us gather and have fun without any real issues. Great place for a meet as it turned out.

I am going to plan a meet and cruise up to the Reading Pagoda for those interested...

So here's my pics...

We're gonna do this again... for sure!

Chaotic_Warlord

Ok I'm a little late, was going to get the thread started last night, but I was having some issues with photobucket not working right. I created a thread in the multimedia section for any pics and video that everyone got yesterday. the thread is here:

zer...d=143

I have my pics in there already so even if you have the pics in here could you also put them on there so we can show the rest of NICO how Philly does things. Again I can't thank Kev, Jackie, Kal and everyone else enough for such a spectacular time we all had yesterday. Those of us who showed early to setup and everyone who put this together definately appreciate the turn out and thank you all for behaving.

Slappy
Car: 1993 240 sx coupe

Sweet pics guys!!

lov2xlr8
Car: '92 240SX hb SOLD
'04 350Z

Hey Guys!, I never post on these forums but this is where it all started so I want to post some Videos from yesterday, nothing fancy a just lot of cars and cool people.I know we spected 100+ cars, but at a peak point (around 1:30) There was around 60 cars and that is not bad at all, defenitelly a great turnout, the park, the weather, the behavior, the food, the people I met, ect. everything was awesome, I can't wait for the next oneas for all the local guys and girls from mayfair, we have to get together more oftenhere are the videos, Watch in HD , enjoyOh and btw Chaotic_Warlord, my name is Pablo not Pedro... lol don't worry, close enought

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...annel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...annel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCuBbm2qT7M

Chaotic_Warlord

lov2xlr8 wrote:Oh and btw Chaotic_Warlord, my name is Pablo not Pedro... lol don't worry, close enought
Sorry about that dude, I'll go through and change where I said your name wrong. You rock, I never would have known you had an SR, without the BOV and having a stock exhaust, your car is a total sleeper.

PyroTecK
Car: 1993 240sx SE 5speed fb

haha @ me talking sht about my stock a** ka in the video "i beat the sht out of it and it takes it"

i didnt really take any pictures there since i saw everyone w/ good a** cameras taking pix but i got a couple on the drive down.

it was a great meet and seeing how clean some of the cars were really makes me want to step it up. hopefully... ill be bringing something more to the next one. (there better be a next one )

zeedakay
Car: s13

project blackout wrote:hey does anybody have the one black guys email that drove the other primer gray 240 with the sr in it....he took pics of my car and im trying to get them....even tho she dont look like much lol
that would be me. i'll be posting all the pics in that thread in the other section. i'm a bit swamped with the 2,000 or so pics i took at HIN the previous day and i'm on the road today but they will be up shortly :

and yeah it was a great meet. i met a few cool people and got alot of shots. there should definitely be a fall meet :

Chaotic_Warlord

I love how despite all the pics taken yesterday, I can't be seen in any of them. Like I'm a ninja or a ghost or something, I'm seeing everyone else except me. And why didn't anyone take the opportunity to take pics of the brake rotor kickball, that isht was priceless.

I was just happy that my car wasn't necessarily the worst looking one there, I was worried my car would be parked next to nothing but primo show cars.

White Comet

Chaotic_Warlord wrote:I love how despite all the pics taken yesterday, I can't be seen in any of them. Like I'm a ninja or a ghost or something
i'm not in a single pic, even any taken by the lancaster crew. i hide in the shadows

Return to “Northeast Region”