Got my turbo Monday

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
CrashGordon

Hello all.

Well I finally Got my turbo on monday.

It is a garret GT28RS (disco Potato)

I cant wait to get my new motor in and the new turbo on it. I got a absolutely beutiful Pulsar GTiR motor from my motor importer. I am hoping to make around 400hp. I figure with the upgraded turbo and the nitrous i should be in the ballpark.

I am looking for a Sunny front bumper to run on my car though. I cant find anyone who sells them. The car is a 1991 se-r (classic). I am keeping the huge top-mount until i can fabricate up a liquid-to-air intercooler. I dont want to run a front mount on this car as i have a tendency of hitting small animals while driving around (ie: cats, dogs, racoons, possoms, trees, children)

Nismo_Freak
Car: 89 240SX

What do you plan to do with the GTiR turbo?

Care to sell it? [email protected]

Good luck with your new setup!

CrashGordon

It needs to be rebuilt, In all honesty it is pretty much shot. It has some hairline cracks in the exhaust housing (not the o2 housing). They said that they could fix it, but it would need a new exhaust housing in like 20k miles. The rebuild to have it back to new specs, including new exhaust housing and new center section would be almost $500.00 If you still want it make me an offer. I just dont want to sell you a dead turbo.

A.J.

Nismo_Freak

Well darn... thanks anyways!

Puchi

Hey gotta like the fact that someone with only 6 posts is that honest!

Nismo_Freak

Post counts only reflect the number of posts... not the character of the poster.

Puchi

Normally if someone is going to rip someone else off they have a small post count.

CrashGordon

I have had people take advantage of me in the past on car parts, and it sucks. I wouldnt do that to anyone else, based solely on how i felt when it happened to me.

If any of you guys are looking for parts i have a ton of parts for sr20's that i will let go for really cheap.

I just want to get may car done. It keeps getting put on the back shelf while we work on other peoples cars. I swear, one of these days i am gonna just pull everyones cars out and just work on mine.

CrashGordon

pictures of my turbo, and my beemer in the background

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub....61974

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”