Got my car back but missing shaggy carpet.

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
miata007
Car: 2009 Cube 6sp, 2005 G35 sedan

My car was hit by a bicylclist few weeks ago. Took it in (bodyshop) last week and picked it up on Friday and found my shaggy carpet is missing. It has been sitting on the floor (rear) since I've bought the car.

Went in this AM to talk to mgr and he told me he will looked. I am really upset that who would want to still something like that. I am hoping it is just mis-placed in the shop somewhere and they will return it with the un-used velcro.

Before I drop off the car I 've already took out all valuables already including my GPS. Didn't thing the shaggy carpet is a valuable.

It always make me upset when car gets service/repaired. Something always happen to my car.

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

miata007 wrote:My car was hit by a bicylclist few weeks ago. Took it in (bodyshop) last week and picked it up on Friday and found my shaggy carpet is missing. It has been sitting on the floor (rear) since I've bought the car.

Went in this AM to talk to mgr and he told me he will looked. I am really upset that who would want to still something like that. I am hoping it is just mis-placed in the shop somewhere and they will return it with the un-used velcro.

Before I drop off the car I 've already took out all valuables already including my GPS. Didn't thing the shaggy carpet is a valuable.

It always make me upset when car gets service/repaired. Something always happen to my car.

is prob under a service man cat lol! on his house lol!

Return to “Cube Forum”