Got a Rogue, too!

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
PCY

Hi everyone, thanks for the inputs on this forum. I did a lot of reading and found some very useful info. Well, today I went to the dealership and test drove their top of the line AWD Rogue. I also drove the CR-V and RAV4 before I got to this Rogue. Anyways, I was impressed right away and decided to pick it up.

I got exactly what I wanted, except for the car color. Long story short, it's a SL AWD with Moonroof + Mudguard Package, came with Aluminum Kick Plates, 5-piece Floor Mats, Rear bumber, and this 50 state emission option. I negotiated to paying $21,500 for the whole thing and will pick up tomorrow. The color sold to me is Iridium Graphite Metallic, which I instantly agreed, thinking it would be a cool color. The dealership doesn't have one with that color right now, so I went online and checked on NissanUSA and found out later that it looked very purplish. I'm a bit upset, but for that price, I probably won't find another one with the same exact options. Lastly, for $1200 extra, I'm receiving bumper to bumper warranty with free Nissan inhouse service, GAP coverage, and Roadside assistance for 5yr/75kmiles.

Few questions here:1) 50S = 50 state emission. How's this different than any other Rogues? I saw on NissanUSA that 2 emission setups yield different power ratings. The regular is 170hp/175tq and CA emission is 167hp/170tq. Does anyone know which one I have? Dealership salesman can't help on this topic at all.

2) I'm seeing that Metra is making aftermarket audio dash kits for our cars. Does anyone have one, yet? I am also going to install the Pioneer AVIC-D3 System in this Rogue, does anyone know where and what color is the speed sensor wire coming out of the ECU?

3) Anyone know of any performance mods for this car, yet? It's a QR25DE motor, same as the sentra lines. Wonder if their headers will fit without a problem.

Appreciate your interest and help.

-Peter-

Return to “Rogue Forum”