Got a 200sx

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
saqib55

Hey guys i just got a 1998 Nissan 200sx SE 5 speed. I'm probably not going to modify it that much, most likeky just hella foglights and upgraded headlights. I still have to learn stick. just one question though, there is a rattling that (sometimes) comes at idle or when the clutch is let out, not the chain, something else, wut could it be? also do u guys have any pointers on driving it? thnx for da help -Saqib

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

It could be a heat shield on your resonator or cats. They will start to rust and then rattle like crazy after a while. I would check out the exhaust from front to back and see if there is something rattling there.(Do it when the car has not been running for a long time)

saqib55

Thanks man. I tried it and well I couldnt find it. It only comes during idle or when the clutch s being released. It seems to be coming from the header area or where the pulleys are. Any more ideas or help will be greatly appreciated. -Saqib

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”