GOODBYE. It was a good ride

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
Frog
Car: 2011 M56s

After seven fun years and a bunch of repairs two of which were the rear wheel steering I decided to sell the car and Move on. Thanks to all for the many good posts and questions and answer session’s we’ve had over the years. I think a Ford raptor is in my future

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Sorry to see you go sir! Take it easy!

Larz
Car: 2019 Q70-L RWD

Best of luck. Stay safe and well !

EdBwoy

Good luck and bon voyage!

Assuming this is referring to the M56S listed in your profile, have you already sold it or are you considering selling it while you wait for the Ford Raptor?

Frog
Car: 2011 M56s

It’s already sold.

M37xfan
Car: Traded in 2012 Infiniti M37x

This should be the official goodbye thread.....

It was a good ride. The M was trouble free, good road car but I got an itch after several years. Wanted to stay with Infiniti but got really frustrated that they did not change the interior of the car....

so did some research and picked up a 2016 Jaguar XFs with low miles...one thing is for sure no hesitation when stepping on the gas!!

Who knows, depending on what Infiniti does I can always come back!!!

pedsemdoc
Car: 2013 M37 Sport - SOLD, Premium/Tech/Sport Journey
Carbon fiber engine cover
GT Spec front tower strut bar
R2C Intakes
Oil catch cans
Custom Start button LEDs

M37xfan wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:02 am
This should be the official goodbye thread....
I agree - just sold my 2013 M37 Sport to my father-in-law.
Hopefully he gets many more years and miles out of it.

Jag XF is real nice.
I also agree with the interior and tech of Infiniti, just seems really behind the times especially when compared to less luxo brands like Kia and Hyundai.

I'm riding in super style now...2014 Audi RS7. Not too worried about repairs since I got an extended warranty.

I'm still gonna lurk on the forums since if issues come up with the car, I can help out my FIL by looking/posting here.

Craig

kmiles
Car: 2015 Q70 3.7 AWD - Hermosa Blue
Sold - 2007 M35x

Craig - thanks for all you've contributed to the forums over the years. I've used many of your posts for either repairing or upgrading my Infiniti's. I hate to see so many long-time and devoted owners starting to migrate away from Infiniti. Now that it appears that they're going all electric in their high end sedans, it looks like we all need to start considering other choices. I'm not interested in an all electric Infiniti sedan and not ready to go SUV. My wife has been trying to get me go the Lexus route and they're doing some good things with the F Sport products. Enjoy the RS7!

pedsemdoc
Car: 2013 M37 Sport - SOLD, Premium/Tech/Sport Journey
Carbon fiber engine cover
GT Spec front tower strut bar
R2C Intakes
Oil catch cans
Custom Start button LEDs

kmiles wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:07 pm
Craig - thanks for all you've contributed to the forums over the years. I've used many of your posts for either repairing or upgrading my Infiniti's. I hate to see so many long-time and devoted owners starting to migrate away from Infiniti.
Awww shucks....Thanks, I remebered when I first joined the forum, when I had my M45. I really didn't know much about Infinitis at all. Members like DeanM45 and Blanco regularly gave really useful advice. I learned a ton from them and many others who are regulars on the forum, so I wanted to give back.

You can tell how much Nissan/Infiniti is invested in the high end sedan market since they've pulled out of Western Europe. I also can remember when all electric seemed like a fad, and the initial offerings like the Prius, were a real horror show to car guys. Now we've got the Karma GT and Revero GT - now you don't have to compromise style for electric along with all the bells and whistles.

Furthermore, I also really like the sound the twin turbo V8 makes and the exhaust too - I don't want artificial sound piped into the cabin. It's prolly similar to how some guys who want to a carburetor vs computerized fuel injectors

I like the Lexus GS and RC...not bad choices at all.

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”