Good Stuff.....

General discussion forum about all things Datsun! NOTE: If your thread is specific to a certain model, please make sure you post it in the proper forum.
Jassan
Car: 85' 720 Pickup Z24, 2WD, Single Cab

This is the best Datsun forum ever. :biggrin: I posted my intro on the main page and got alot of feedback. Thanks everyone! Will get some pics of the 720 on here soon.

PEZi
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX Mitsubishi Racing Edition

Not a problem man! Welcome aboard!

Jassan

Here it is. This is my daily driver. Someday soon it will be my project truck. I might tub it and muscle it.... or lower it and rice it. Dont know yet. :)

Its a work in progress :chuckle:

Jassan

Did they post? I cant see them.....it says there loading but thats all.....

Rev_D21
Car: 1986.5 D21 LB HD 2WD V6 5Speed
1991 D21 Reg 2WD Auto
1995 D21 Reg 2WD 5Spd
1996 D21 Reg 4WD 5Spd
2012 Versa 1.6S 5-Speed

That truck looks great! I love it!

I so want a single cab 720!

PEZi

That thing is very clean!

Just be careful with the project part of it... you don't want it ending up like mine LOL

Jassan

Reverend D21 wrote:That truck looks great! I love it!

I so want a single cab 720!
Thanks dude! There is alot of imperfections that you cant see in the pic. I took my pic after i washed it while it was still wet :chuckle:

Jassan

PEZi wrote:That thing is very clean!

Just be careful with the project part of it... you don't want it ending up like mine LOL
Shiiiiiiit..... I love your truck! Id like to see it in person so i can check it out further. Somethings wrong with my laptop i think. I cant see any of the pics that others post up including mine :gotme I did see your vids on youtube though :dblthumb:

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Good-looking 720!

I think these are the next "hot" item for enthusiasts... they've been overlooked in the past, but anyone who drives one will want to own one - they were awesome little trucks!

PEZi

AZhitman wrote:Good-looking 720!

I think these are the next "hot" item for enthusiasts... they've been overlooked in the past, but anyone who drives one will want to own one - they were awesome little trucks!
I want 3

My race one, a nice DD... and one that's legal in cali :couch:
Jassan wrote: Shiiiiiiit..... I love your truck! Id like to see it in person so i can check it out further. Somethings wrong with my laptop i think. I cant see any of the pics that others post up including mine :gotme I did see your vids on youtube though :dblthumb:
Its probably something in your settings. And I only wish I had newer videos of it in action.... did you at least see the v.2011 start up?

jdansmith
Car: 2008 Sentra 2.0S, 91 Sentra 1.6DHOC, 89 Hardbody Z24

I love it! Those rims match its personality perfectly!

This is my sons project truck, I got pretty sick a few years back and he took care of a bunch of stuff around the house and maintained the vehicles while I recovered. Too bad he has another year before he can drive. http://photopeach.com/album/wltwnf

Jassan

jdansmith wrote:I love it! Those rims match its personality perfectly!

This is my sons project truck, I got pretty sick a few years back and he took care of a bunch of stuff around the house and maintained the vehicles while I recovered. Too bad he has another year before he can drive. http://photopeach.com/album/wltwnf
Thanks alot!... That D21 fixed up real nice!

Jassan

PEZi wrote:
AZhitman wrote:Good-looking 720!

I want 3

My race one, a nice DD... and one that's legal in cali :couch:
Jassan wrote: Shiiiiiiit..... I love your truck! Id like to see it in person so i can check it out further. Somethings wrong with my laptop i think. I cant see any of the pics that others post up including mine :gotme I did see your vids on youtube though :dblthumb:
Its probably something in your settings. And I only wish I had newer videos of it in action.... did you at least see the v.2011 start up?
Yea I seen that :bigthumb: .... Laptop been down for a while. Im on another computer til it gets fixed.

Jassan

Hows everyone been doin? I been workin like HELL. Not much time to chill. Bills gettin paid though ;) Gotta figure out whats wrong with my truck. I put a new timing chain on it a few months back and i havent had good oil pressure every since. Best is 40 psi. Worst is 5 psi. Sometimes 0 psi while im driving but that doesn't last long. Few seconds, then it's back up between 20 and 40 psi :wtf2: I did'nt have this problem before the timing chain switch. I changed both gaskets in the oil pump while i had it off. Cant find any oil leaks anywhere. I have not had enough time to look deep into this problem so ive been riding the Ninja everywhere. I know i did everything right as far as the timing chain goes. Im just not sure about the oil pump. Could the oil pump be going bad or is something cloging my system? It runs ALOT better than it did before. Sounds great too........
......Ive got Thursday through Sunday, off work to figure this out and fix the problem cause it really sucks riding that bike in the rain :chuckle: but it is good on gas :mike

Jassan

Fixed...... Oil pump faulty. Getting 60 PSI. now.

breadbox
Car: Red 89 240sx,Black 89 Koop, White 84 720 4x4KC

Nice truck. IDK how I missed this thread before.

Return to “Datsun Chat”