GOOD BYE TO MY LEMON M35X!!!!!!

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
kingcharlesm35X
Car: Infinite M35x

I will not miss you 06 M35X!!!!! I have enjoyed being on here for the past 2-3 years! Thank you all for the helpful advise with my 06 m35. I had to get rid of it! It was a serious LEMON!!!!! Problem after problem!!!! I may go back to infiniti at a later date but for now I'm in an Acura TL 2014 now and I must say.... I am truly impressed with the feel so far!!!!! I have had an Acura before and was satisfied with it but I wanted to try an Infiniti but that experience was terrible!!!!! Anyone with electrical issues with the Infiniti ………. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

Larz
Car: 2019 Q70-L RWD

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. There haven't been any reports of electrical problems (aside from the ones some of us cause by modifications,LOL). That said, I'm sure you will be very happy with the TL. Honda makes very reliable engines. The TL, like the newer Q70's are a bit small compared to the older, larger M's but they are well built, well engineered cars. Now that Infiniti is going to electric vehicles, I am probably on my last Infiniti as well. Perhaps after a few years of electrics when they eventually fix the troubles with the early models, I may reconsider. Best of luck to you!

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”