Going to install HIDs on a Nissan Rogue 2009

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
roguester
Car: 08 Rogue SL AWD, 06 Altima 2.5 S special

Xenonplanet wrote:My friend just bought a Nissan Rogue 2009. Like the Pathfinder he had the stock halogen capsules were not cutting it. We are going to install an 8000k (which is bright white) H11 xenon HID kit on his rogue and post up before and after pics and pics of the install for those who want to see it. The xenon HID kit for the Rogue will come from xenonplanet.com/shop where november specials are still active. His kit will cost him 69.99 with a one year warranty. Pics will be up soon
8000ktemp you will lose a lot of lumens (less light output) the highest output are 4300k, I chose the 6000k as soon as I bought my Rogue and they perform flawlessly so far especially driving at night on wet roads

Xenonplanet

roguester wrote:8000ktemp you will lose a lot of lumens (less light output) the highest output are 4300k, I chose the 6000k as soon as I bought my Rogue and they perform flawlessly so far especially driving at night on wet roads
roguester wrote:8000ktemp you will lose a lot of lumens (less light output) the highest output are 4300k, I chose the 6000k as soon as I bought my Rogue and they perform flawlessly so far especially driving at night on wet roads [/QUOTE

It depends on the kit. Not all kits are built the same. 4300 can be yellow for some kits and 6000k can be white and 8000k can be brighter white. The companies all develop their kits differently. Best way is to just ask for the color or ask the company for a diagram.

Return to “Rogue Forum”