Glock 29 subcompact 10MM.. post your gun pics! IF YOU DONT LIKE GUNS, STAY OUT!

Hiking, fishing, hunting, boating, biking, travel and recreation-related discussion forum
rocko76

maxentropy wrote:lol

The Sear is one of the components needed to convert a semi-auto to burst fire or full auto.

I don't know about other states, but in PA you cannot legally own both a Sear/full auto conversion kit and the gun that it converts.

If this sear fits your Defender / semi auto MAC10 I wouldn't be posting pics on the internet...
Machine guns are legal in PA. Provided that the sear is a pre-86 transferable, and of course you go through the proper process (same as a suppressor), no problems owning it. And who said the M11/9 was a semi? Same rules apply there, as well.

And the dummy round was just there to prop up the sear.

Altstatic2003
Car: 09 Altima Coupe 2.5S

My first gun. Just got it last christmas from my girlfriend. Its a springfield xd 9mm. I personally love this gun. Great for a beginner like me and cheap ammo. Also I like the fact the it holds 20 rounds.

Rob.Vegan
Car: 08 2.5S Altima Coupe 76 Datsun 280z (not running)

dangeris wrote:I used to own 176 acres and I would hunt on my property
dangeris wrote:as well as ride horses
dangeris wrote:Now I have to ask permission from the ex before I can do that
+1

There ya go, you almost failed three times in a row

LongBeachCoupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe (RIP Hurricane Sandy)
2005 Lexus RX

08Coupe
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe

Buying a Angry Whopper to get a point on a car forum game

-1 FAIL! lol

rjdmmfl1
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe, Radiant Silver, 3.5SE, Premium Package, VDC

Altstatic2003 wrote:My first gun. Just got it last christmas from my girlfriend. Its a springfield xd 9mm. I personally love this gun. Great for a beginner like me and cheap ammo. Also I like the fact the it holds 20 rounds.
Correction, that's an XDM-9mm... the terminology is important because the M is a different design than the previous generation XD-9...

I'M JEALOUS!!!! We can't have that gun out here in California... freaking stupid California gun laws...

Rob.Vegan
Car: 08 2.5S Altima Coupe 76 Datsun 280z (not running)

08Coupe wrote:Buying a Angry Whopper to get a point on a car forum game

-1 FAIL! lol
Don't talk about that it makes me sad

rjdmmfl1

Rob.Vegan wrote: Don't talk about that it makes me sad
guys, i'm all for a slight thread jacking, but we're waayyyy off base here!!!

ok, back to the topic at hand, sorry for the delay in getting my pics up... here they are...

phobs

Wow DOC, that thing is the TRUE beauty and by true beauty, I mean real. So since fake guns were not never permitted, I will post my old Glock 26 for the love of subcompact Glocks!

kerrton
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL FWD Gotham Gray

Man this is crazy, it has NOTHING to do with this forum, and for people like me who hate hand guns and are opposed to peoples right to own hand guns, it is really dissappointing to see this crap on a forum where I want to talk about Nissan vehicles. I don't want to start a debate about the right to own hand guns, I know there are good arguments both ways, but my point is that it doesn't belong on a Nissan vehicle forum where not everyone wants to see this stuff and not everybody agrees with it.

Dudes, if you want to post this crap do it somewhere else, I'm really surprised that the moderator of this forum hasn't deleted this, and I'm pissed that he hasn't. Keep posting about your vehicles and leave the guns out man.

phobs

Yes, this forum is intended for Nissan/Infitini car owners but a forum is also for the general public for open discussions. There is nothing wrong with this, unless the terms of service is being broken.

1unar3clipse
Car: 93 240sx HB, 01 Dodge Dakota SLT

kerrton wrote:Man this is crazy, it has NOTHING to do with this forum, and for people like me who hate hand guns and are opposed to peoples right to own hand guns, it is really dissappointing to see this crap on a forum where I want to talk about Nissan vehicles. I don't want to start a debate about the right to own hand guns, I know there are good arguments both ways, but my point is that it doesn't belong on a Nissan vehicle forum where not everyone wants to see this stuff and not everybody agrees with it.

Dudes, if you want to post this crap do it somewhere else, I'm really surprised that the moderator of this forum hasn't deleted this, and I'm pissed that he hasn't. Keep posting about your vehicles and leave the guns out man.
Your b****ing about gun pictures in the section of the forum marked "The Great Outdoors"

Genius

mcheddadi
Car: R8

1unar3clipse wrote:
Your b****ing about gun pictures in the section of the forum marked "The Great Outdoors"

Genius
it was just moved from the altima general discussion

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

haha...that guy can stuff it.

BlackNWhite
Car: 08 Altima Coupe

Damn Rob, that lazer sight is bad a**.

Mr.Coupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe 3.5 BOOSTED

Rob I might contact you soon. I've been thinking about getting some protection for myself recently. My dad has a Smith and Wesson 357 Magnum and a N'RATEC 9mm Lugar model TEC-DC9. They seem to advanced for me. I'm not sure why.

Ricky C.

Alien_Tracker
Car: 08 Altima Coupe 3.5SE (Dark Slate)

This isn't to Mr. Coupe, but to the person that brought this thread back.

Thank you.

LongBeachCoupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe (RIP Hurricane Sandy)
2005 Lexus RX

Hey guys, I know you like talking about this stuff so its going to be allowed... But in the interests of "broadening your horizons" I will be moving this thread to the "Great Outdoors" section of NICO.

This will do a few things... but mainly, you will be able to see all the cool stuff that OTHER Nico guys have, not just altima guys. We need to mingle baby!

Many of you guys dont go outside the Altima section... you NEED TO! Its a WORLD of info you arent seeing if you dont check it out!

Where ALL the NICO sections are... http://forums.nicoclub.com/

And just to open the door for ya, in the great outdoors section is the "Guns, Guns, Guns" thread....zerothread/238693

Please dont shoot me!

rjdmmfl1

kerrton wrote:Man this is crazy, it has NOTHING to do with this forum, and for people like me who hate hand guns and are opposed to peoples right to own hand guns, it is really dissappointing to see this crap on a forum where I want to talk about Nissan vehicles. I don't want to start a debate about the right to own hand guns, I know there are good arguments both ways, but my point is that it doesn't belong on a Nissan vehicle forum where not everyone wants to see this stuff and not everybody agrees with it.

This is the GENERAL forum of the Altima section, as in any GENERAL topic is allowed... had I posted this in the Altima Coupe forum, perhaps your post would have some merit.

Also, as members, we do what the ADMINS say, not other members, if you're a VEGAN, you don't go into a thread showing different cuts of steak, you stay the h*ll out of the thread... likewise, if you don't like guns, then stay the h*ll out of a gun thread.... no one forced you to read this thread. If the admins want this moved, they can do so, and we will respect whatever rules they employ regarding gun discussions... but you my friend , I could care less about, and your opinions..

And honestly, I'm sorry you don't like guns, but in this economy, as criminals get more plentiful and more desperate, I pray you never have to face a criminal that has a gun, while you're carrying your flashlight!

We don't pick and choose what parts of the contsitution to follow, you want to be an American then you abide by America's constitution... 2nd amendment is paramount to the cornerstone of the principles that this country was founded on... what would have happened if the minute men didn't have any guns? But I digress... as I said earlier, you do what you do, and I'll "cling to my religion and my guns" as President Obama put it.. oh yeah, here's another one for the road!!!

Mr.Coupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe 3.5 BOOSTED

rjdmmfl1 wrote:We don't pick and choose what parts of the contsitution to follow, you want to be an American then you abide by America's constitution... 2nd amendment is paramount to the cornerstone of the principles that this country was founded on... what would have happened if the minute men didn't have any guns? But I digress... as I said earlier, you do what you do, and I'll "cling to my religion and my guns" as President Obama put it.. oh yeah, here's another one for the road!!!
Beautiful. JUST BEAUTIFUL. Well spoken and said SIR. Like I stated before I might contact you soon Rob about me getting one sometime soon. I've been thinking about it for some time now and I'm very close to making up my mind.

Ricky C.

rjdmmfl1

Mr.Coupe wrote:
Beautiful. JUST BEAUTIFUL. Well spoken and said SIR. Like I stated before I might contact you soon Rob about me getting one sometime soon. I've been thinking about it for some time now and I'm very close to making up my mind.

Ricky C.
no problem, but that's real talk... if folks don't like the laws of the land, then they should move to Canada!

Urabus GodofTraction
Car: 2002 WRX Wagon, 2004 SV650, 1988 Land Cruiser, 1994 XR600R

Troll.

Urabus GodofTraction

Alien_Tracker wrote:Don't. Pay a little more and get a quality firearm.
Ignoramus.

I loved my PF-9. Dead as nuts reliable, and really, really thin.

I would have, however, accepted "Pay a little more and get a better looking firearm." Because that's true.

Mr1der

and slightly more accurate.

Alien_Tracker
Car: 08 Altima Coupe 3.5SE (Dark Slate)

Whatever. Did you keep it next to your Lorcin? It breaks my heart that my comment wasn't accepted by a 22 year old.

Urabus GodofTraction

Alien_Tracker wrote:Whatever. Did you keep it next to your Lorcin? It breaks my heart that my comment wasn't accepted by a 22 year old.
And I've only been 22 for a week (or so)!

Still, you're selling yourself short by dismissing the Kel-Tecs.

s*** old man, you probably were against Glocks with then first came out with their tupperware pistol...

Logan76
Car: Junk

Anyone in PA have more information on legally obtaining a supressor?

Springfield armory, 1911. .45 ACP.

*still has the stupid grip it had on it when I bought it, I want to get a new one.

<3 Honda

BTW those are 185GR silver tip hollow points, dont come a knockin' Modified by Logan76 at 6:19 PM 3/14/2009
Modified by Logan76 at 6:21 PM 3/14/2009

Mr1der

eh...you don't wanna suppress a 1911...too much barrel movement to make it halfway reliable when you put extra weight on the end.

I'd leave the mil spec alone, just because they're so neat looking.

I think I'm gonna get one soon...I need an M1 Carbine or Garand to go with it.

or an M1A Thompson

Logan76
Car: Junk

nah, I would just buy a cheap 9mm and supress it, just for the neat factor, I shoot at an outdoor range anyway.

I just wanted to buy a black grip, nothing gaudy, I just dont like how it says "U.S." on it, thats all. I guess its nothing lol.

slipnfall
Car: '06 D40

'My trusty-rusty, so-to-speak. Sig P229 in 0.40, 4" barrel, 12+1, night sights.

Well worn (roughly 7-800rounds through it), but the first thing I grab for those 'bumps in the night'. This thing is nearly impossible to C/C, but I can't get away from it's solid feel and dual action.

Sorry for the poor quality pics... these are the only ones I have:

PS - I'm a bit of a knife/spiderco nut too... that's a cheapie Byrd picture above

Return to “The Great Outdoors”