Getting led strips to come on when headlights on

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
Yady
Car: 2009 versa hatch
2012 versa hatch sl

I have a new to me 2012 versa hatch sl. Figured glove box light would be the quick and easy way to run my footwell led lights to operate when I turn my headlights on however there's no glove box light in this versa... my 09 basic model has one but this one doesnt... whatever.

I just want my foot well led lights to come on when I turn my headlights on and go off when I turn them off and that's it. Please point my in the right direction to do this. Thank you greatly.
Yady.

Yady
2012 versa hatch sl

Nevermind, Dimmer switch...

Can I delete a thread here?

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Why? This is good info for future people to find.

Yady
2012 versa hatch sl

centralcoaster33 wrote:Why? This is good info for future people to find.
Good point, I was just on a frustrated duh moment.

I had spent what seemed like hours trying to find a chart telling me what fuses went to exactly what, no avail. Had the glove box light aha moment only to take off glove box and see my fully loaded versa doesn't have a light but my bottom of the barrel versa does... (again whatever nissan)
There was something else too, can't remember now though I was just all frustrated that day.

I got them all done, passenger side looks great, driver side I'm not happy with. The light comes up through the gap between the dash and steering wheel housing reflecting on the windows and creating an almost batlight looking blue shape on my visor lol. I'm going to move the light on that side and see if that helps if not then make a shield to cover the top of it.
I'll snag pics after I shovel the snow and it's darker out.

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”