Georgia area window-up mod and VDC memory mod

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
canton_g35

I'm trying to get some people together in GA who are interested in the window-up mod and the traction control memory mod. I'd have everything shipped to me and bring them to one of our monthly meets. Or if the monthly meet isn't convenient we could set something else up. And I'd also be available for installing the mods.

the window-up mod allows you to roll up the windows by pressing the lock button twice.

and the traction control memory mod stores the on/off state of the switch when the vehicle is shut off and restores the setting when the ignition is turned on.

$60 for window-up$40 for traction control

if I can get 10 lined up I'll take $5 off each mod. so they'd be $55 for the window up and $35 for the traction control. plus you'd get free installation and no shipping charges. we need atleast 10 window mods to get this rolling.

and as soon as I have payment for all 10 I'll have them ordered and on the way.

running countCanton_G35 - 1 window 1 traction controlBini2 - 1 windowTonio - 1 window 1 traction controlRoller_G - 1 windowmaxipad96 - 1 windowBLACKZTRACK - 1 windowKingWazir - 1 window

if your not from GA but you're coming down for NOPI on Sept 18 & 19, we could arrange meeting up then.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”