geesh more choices, does anyone know how well the New JWT dual sides disk holds?

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
NISMO24096

JWT has a new dual sides clutch disk that has a metal pucks one one side and an organic surface on the other side, does anyone here run this disk or know anyone who does thanks, i really need to make my mind up about which clutch to run with i have to order it by thursday.....:help

george
Car: autocross

The jwt clucth is not worth the money.....its noisy was very difficult to install and the pedal felt very soft....i would go with ACT

NISMO24096

just a question what about using the JWT dual sided disc and the HD pressure plate from ACT, i know from talking to Ben at JWT that the pressure plate that they use is only 30% above stock and thats the only one they use and the ACT HD pressure plate is 50% above stock so what do you think about using the two together?

orange_guy182

In SCC they used a Jwt clutch on their project silvia that they said would hold 400hp.

NISMO24096

thanks but i went with the ACT clutch, besides i have had the JWT pressure plate just used a stock disk, I will give the ACT a try this time, I will let you all know how it is....

george
Car: autocross

good move going with the ACT. The ACT people know thier stuff,race thier cars and actually use these products. JWT probably buys stock clutches from mexico and sells them in the us. What does ben know anyway? he doesnt even race or own a race car

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”