gauges

The club for Nissan Maxima and Infiniti I30 / I35 owners, and the official home of Maxima Club of America!
lindselle24
Car: spending time with my car

Im going to try and change the color of the needles on my gauges to green. Any tips?

maxhopper
Car: 02 Maxima SE 6spd

I did a quik google search, and came up with this. You may want to check out some of the sponsors' sites, and see what they have. One bit of advise...I had the indiglo gauge faces on my max for a while, but I was picking up some feedback through my tweeters. Not only that, but my gauge needles would "stick" in places, especially the rpm needle. I ended up taking the faces off and sticking with the stock SE white faces. I imagine it had something to do with creating an electomagnetic field, that was not designed to be there. I have also seen where under-car neon lights will effect things like wheel speed sensors.

cullenj76
Car: 99 Q45t 04 SRT-4

lindselle24 wrote:Im going to try and change the color of the needles on my gauges to green. Any tips?
Patience and the multi-meter are your friends;)

lindselle24
Car: spending time with my car

haha, yeah, i guess stuff like that does happen. Glad to hear it's not only me that's forgetfull at times ;)

Return to “Maxima Forum & I30 / I35 Forum”