Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
BBYE V8
Car: '91 300ZXtt
'72 240Z
'09 G37
'03 Tundra,
'15 Outback
'02 Toyota Spyder

August 18 was rained out. We'll try again Aug 25, 10 AM till around 2 PM. The show is free and open to the public, you do not have to be a member of the club. We'll have food, drinks, and lots of door prizes. Grab some sun block and a lawn chair and join us for a day of looking at and talking about cars. This is not a concourse event with nit picking the cars to death. We enjoy all Nissans, no matter what the condition.

The show will be held at Suntrup Nissan, 6000 South Lindbergh, St. Louis, MO. If it rains again the show will be postponed until sometime in September, same time same place.

We'll have a trophy for each of the 4 generations of Z cars plus one for "Other Nissan" for those with old Datsun 510s, Roadsters, newer Q45s, V-Specs, or even Quests, just so long as it's a Nissan. Turnout of "other Nissans" will help gauge interest in an all Nissan meet here in St. Louis; we'll also see who wants to organize it. I'll have my SE-R there, and have heard from 4 other SR20DE owners that will be there. I hope you can make it.

Be there by 11 to be eligible for a trophy. We will not have official "judging", rather the entrants to the car show will vote for their favorite car in each category. You can e mail me with questions at [email protected] or simply post questions here.

BBYE V8
Car: '91 300ZXtt
'72 240Z
'09 G37
'03 Tundra,
'15 Outback
'02 Toyota Spyder

Aug 18 was rained out! The show is now on Aug 25, same time, same place.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Sonds like it will be a blast.

Wish I could be local.

Fred..:)

Return to “Midwest Region”