garaged since new, 71 Datsun pickup with 19K original miles!

1965-1971 Datsun 521 forums. All 520 and 521 topics and discussion can be found here.
69 orange krate
Car: 69 GTO Ram Air III

I just found this all original 1971 Datsun pickup with only 19,000 original miles. The 82 year old man who bought the truck new in 71 has just passed away about 6 mos ago! He was a local man here in town. The truck has been garaged kept since new. The paint is all original and the body has no rust. I am pretty sure these are the original tires as well. The truck is your basic stripped down model. No options, just a 4 speed with a radio delete! I have the original dealer sales contract along with the owners manual with the plastic Protect-O-Plate! The truck was bought at Ed Roth Datsun in Cherry Hill NJ on July 3 1971. The price was $1,875 plus $93.75 in sales tax. That's a whopping $1,968 out the door! The interior is perfect accept for the a spit in the seat. The door panels are mint and so is the dash pad as well. Still has the factory rubber snap down carpet and floor mats! I was wondering if there is a company out there that sells the factory style seat cover? I know nothing about these little trucks. I collect old Schwinn Sting-Ray bicycles and drive a 69 original Ram Air 4 speed GTO! Not sure what I am going to do with the truck. If anyone has a clue on what the value is on this cool little ride, please let me know! Hope you enjoy the pics if I can figure out how to load and post them! John [IMG][/IMG]
Modified by 69 orange krate at 2:27 PM 6/25/2009

Return to “Datsun 520 / 521”