Garage Works Meet (Palmdale, CA) Saturday

Including HI and CA
BuudWeizErr

Hey guys, Mickey (white zenki hatch with blacktop SR, those of you at mickee's bday party), his friend just opened up a shop in Palmdale. The grand opening is this weekend. There will be a meet, FREE BBQ, and whatever else. Show up anytime after 10. Apparently video games and Option videos will be thrown in the mix.

And for the drivers in us, we will be sampling some of SoCal's best canyon runs. Pat knows how nice some of those canyons are.

Anyway, here is the info:

Garage Works700 East Ave. RPalmdale, CA

(Industrial Center behind Sheppards Muffler. Entrance on Sierra Highway).

The shop is a full fabrication shop, specializing in 240's, DSM's, WRX's, Supra's, and yes, Hondas.

Call Mickey if you have any questions. 661-406-3413

I will be there, for sure. Then the BBQ on Sunday. hehehe.

Hypersh1ft240
Car: DRift, Bmx, Snowboarding

Hey guys...this is Mickie. It was fun meeting you at the JSPEC meet and Mickee's b-day.....hope to see you at the meet! Please, no burnouts or being dumb.......just have some fun and meet some people. If you have not gone on a 10/10 drive, or tires/brakes are not in GOOD condition I would ask that you don't do the drive after, otherwise......SEE YA THERE!

curbsurfer

the actual address is 37925 sierra hwy, palmdale, ca. 93550

bbq is FREE, FREEBIE,GRATIS

if you go on the drive with hypershift, just dont stay behind him. he has the tendency to shoot spark plug tips out at you.

BuudWeizErr

Whats up Cullen, lookin forward to seein you guys again.

And he better not be shooting plugs out at me. I'm not helping him find another one next time ;) :D

koukis13
Car: r/c cars, drifting streetracing, being with family tuning cars

hey i wanna go on the drive, are guys going drifting up in the canyons? can i grip a fair distance behind you guys i need some seat time and places i can drive, sorry for being a newbie:(

BuudWeizErr

Henry, we don't drift in the canyons, but yeah, you should go. If you wanna go, you might want to meet me somewhere in VV, like on Palmdale Road and just follow me.

koukis13
Car: r/c cars, drifting streetracing, being with family tuning cars

couldnt make it , but hopefully there will be some canyon driving some other time

Return to “California Region”