GA DSM/GA 3Si Track Day and Import Showdown

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
paulblackgsx
Car: Fast cars, gaming (PS2/XBox)

I posted this a little early before, but now that we've got about 3 weeks before the event, figured I would repost.

Love to have you guys come out and watch or compete!

GA DSM/GA 3Si Track Day and Import Showdown For any of you interested in drag racing, I'd like to invite everyone to the 3rd Annual GA DSM/GA 3Si Track Day and Import Showdown

Here is the skinny on the event:

When: Sunday, April 27th Where: Silver Dollar Raceway; Reynolds, GA (near Macon, GA) Time: 10-5pm (racing starts at 12) What: Open runs all day, except during the Competition. Like last year, we will have a competition round for cash payouts and prizes. Guaranteed Cash Payout of 500 dollars (payout increases with the more cars we get). Plus, another 100 dollar guaranteed payout to the fastest DSM.

Cost: $10 entry per person, $15 dollars tech card for the car (if you want to run -- total of 25 to run)

We run open runs all day, come out and enjoy, watch and/or race. In the afternoon we'll qualify for, and then run the competition.

This year we're also adding a dyno day at Knowledge Performance on Saturday, April 26th which features Atlanta's AWD dyno.

Last year we had nearly 60 cars running with over 140 people attending.

Need more information, post here, email me or visit the official website. On the official website you can always preregister for the Track Day (recommended) or the dyno day (required).

http://home.speedfactory.net/u...e.htm

BTW This is a not for profit event, it's put on and benefits GA 3Si and GA DSM.

Return to “Southeast Region”