GA 3S/GA DSM Track Day and Import Showdown

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
paulblackgsx
Car: Fast cars, gaming (PS2/XBox)

What's up everyone? I'm visiting from GA DSM and wanted to invite any of you to our 3rd annual track day and import showdown. Just for some brief history, GA 3S (3000GT and Stealth) started this event, and as automotive cousins GA DSM joined officially this year.

Now for the good stuff.

GA 3Si/GA DSM Track Day and Import Showdown events:

Dyno day: Saturday April 26th, Knowledge Performance; Atlanta, GA

Drag day: Sunday April 27th, Silver Dollar Raceway; Reynolds, GA.http://www.silverdollarraceway.com

The drag day is open runs all day. We also will have a Quick 16 competition with cash prizes for the fastest imports. Anyone is welcome to come out and watch ($10 entry fee), or welcome to race ($10 + tech card fee). Your also welcome to enter the Quick 16 competition.

Last year this was a big event, with tons of imports including many 3000GTs, Stealths, DSMs, Supras, 300ZXs, and more. We have an official website that should be online with the 2003 details in the next couple of weeks, and I am available via email or will return here if anyone has any questions. I will also return to post the remaining details.

BTW This is a not for profit event. All funds generated go to pay cash payouts for the Quick 16, cover event costs, or to support the next years events.

Look forward to seeing some of you there.

R240NA

You better remind us in 3 months, that's a long time away for some people. A few of us might even die between now and then.

paulblackgsx

Quote »You better remind us in 3 months, that's a long time away for some people. A few of us might even die between now and then.[/quote]Well I hope a few of you don't die between now and then. Sorry for the WAY advance notice, but every year someone always says they don't have enough noticed, so once we had a firm date we decided to start getting the word out.

paulblackgsx

The official website is now up. Feel free to check it out. You can also pre-register for the Track Day to save money, or the dyno day to be sure to get a spot.

http://home.speedfactory.net/u....htm

Exar-Kun
Car: 2005 350Z

yeah, its a very good possiblility that I could run into a guard rail between now and then.-chet

paulblackgsx

Alright, another update for those that are interested:

500 dollar guaranteed payout for the elimination round (this is just the guarantee, bigger turnout, more payout). Top 4 places share a piece of the payout. Additionally 100 dollar guaranteed payout to the top DSM, regardless of place.

10 gate fee, 15 dollar tech cards (25 total to race).

Return to “Southeast Region”