G37c or 370Zc?

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
xtrema

Just read the review release for 370Zc. Boy now I have a tough decision come in spring between the 2 Nissan drop tops.

370Zc

Pro:<3500 lbsusable trunk with top downcooled seat without limited premier editon6sp probably more readily available and has Rev Sync$10K less compare to G37c (both fully loaded in Canada)Build in wind deflector

Con:Cloth top with small rear windowno back seat means a 2nd car neededNot as luxurious without the Infiniti badgeKinda look like a catfish in the front.

But boy, most review pan on the added weight of G37c but everyone seems to love the 370zc in the handling department. Now I'm conflicted.

What's your take?

Poyzinous
Car: 2004 G35x Premium 1976 Classic Red 36 inch #18 Radio Flyer Wagon...

its all in the drive experience. I love both, and If I had a second car, I would get the Z. As a one car guy, I'd get the G because of the back seats and the hardtop. However the back seats are only for kids, as the RHT takes up lots of space. They are both fantastic cars though.

Ligonmaximus

The G37 blows away the 370Zc in my opinion. When you look at both of them in person the G37 is 10 times better looking than the 370Zc, the Z looks prego from the back, it is much shorter than the 06' 350Zc I had, and when you look at you can't help but think, "Where is all of the money going to in this car?" Sure the Z handles better and is lighter weight, but which one are you getting your money out of? The G37 wins hands down.

370Zc is somewhat of a disappointment in my book. Then again, I am biased because I had the older model 06' 350Z Roadster (silver) that I loved.

joe603
Car: 2014 Durango R/T

I prefer the G version as well...much sharper styling compared to the Z

Ligonmaximus

Yeah Joe I really do not know what Nissan was thinking when they designed the latest Z. I really wanted to like the new Z and tried to like it, but I just could not do it. I figured I would at least like the Black Cherry Z's, but did not like them either. I really wonder where the money went into these.

You just get so much more in the G37. You get a back seat (granted not much of one but hey it's a back seat) you get a hard top, bigger and longer car, and it's more luxury.

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”