G37 Vert MT search. What am I missing?

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
Ruleman
Car: 2003 Imfiniti M45
2010 ML 63 AMG

I came here for guidance since I can't seem to figure out what I'm I doing wrong in my search for a G37 that will fit my needs. :wtf2:

In short, I want to car with a manual transmission. I don't even care the year at this point, although I prefer as new as possible. Colors like black, charcoal, or gray will do best, cooled seats almost a must.

Was it simply never made with M/T? If not, why is it so hard to find one?

I appreciate any insight.

bschurr
Car: 2009 G37S 6MT Conv

Not many MTs were made and the few that exist are likely Sport models so the cooled seat option was not available...

Ruleman
Car: 2003 Imfiniti M45
2010 ML 63 AMG

Thanks Bschurr... It seemed like all of the cars popping up on my search as MT were actually incorrectly listed AT cars. I guess I could live without the cooled seats, but MT is a MUST for me. Any particular year to look for on MTs?

Also, is there a good thread for color combos and other details? I'd love a black exterior with saddle or tobacco interior, and would even take white. Definitely not gray or beige for me.

Fezzik
Car: 2010 G37 Vert w/ stage 1 GTM supercharger

Yeah> I had to get my car custom ordered. There were no MT vert sports in the nation. It a pretty rare car.

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”