G37 Throttle Body Replacement Problems

The G-Series Tuning Forum is the place to discuss G35/G37 performance modifications and mechanical repair.
haleakalag

My 09 G37 with 25,000 miles is currently at Nissan dealership diagnosed last week with need for Throttle Body Replacements ($2g+). They installed the new components yesterday, and for 2 days have been unable to get the car to recognize the sensors. They say they've contacted Infiniti, presumably know about Idle Air Volume Learn etc (which I learned about from Infiniti). Anyone deal with anything like, have any ideas. Starting to get nervous. Thanks (PS, no Infiniti dealership anywhere near where I live).

macgiver

But you know they'll recognize your mastercard :wtf2: ......nervous is right.

haleakalag

macgiver wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:12 pm
But you know they'll recognize your mastercard :wtf2: ......nervous is right.
No kidding. Maybe they won’t recognize me when I try and sneak it out of there (or should I say, tow it out of there now). 3 days post throttle body repair, allegedly it’s a bad sensor arcing on the new part. We’ll see.

macgiver

Now your talking , when my car was "assessed" for damage estimate at the Insurance Co's "affiliiated" Dealer Body shop , tried to charge me $ 285 - dis-assembly rear skin & energy absorber charge to "see further damage" . I told them Fri that was not signed /authorized by me to charge $$ , and me ,wife and daughter went down Sat took keys "for a test drive" , "my car" :rotflmao , I put all the parts in the trunk with 2 shoppies help ! :lolling: AND DROVE THE F'n THING OUT O" THERE :inout:

Return to “G35 and G37 Engine, Drivetrain & Tuning”