Bought my first Infiniti a 2004 G35 coupe (too much fun) and traded that in for an 2008 EX35 - (bought a dog,
, and still have this car with about 150k mi. Still runs great with smooth power. Going to give it to my son in the next year. I am retired and just want to have a fun set of wheels to tour around in. I was first looking strictly at the G37 S coupe but now the Q60 coupe is in play as well. Interested in opinions on both models:
2012 - 2014 G37 S coupe vs 2015 - 2016 Q60 coupe - Comments on these items and others:
1. Exterior design
2. Interior design
3. Entertainment System (do both cars come with a sub woofer in the trunk - my EX35 does) differences. Do they both come with Bluetooth
4. Engine specs. and performance
5. Interior seating and comfort on long rides
6. Handling on tight winding roads. Yes I realize it really depends on the tires, but any comments welcomed.
7. Gas mileage
8. Automatic vs manual transmission. Gave up may last manual shifter in my 1995 BMW 325 as it was a terrible commuter car in traffic.
However since this Infiniti will be mostly a fun run about car I am thinking of going back to a stick. Comments?
9. Headlight quality at night (night vision not as sharp anymore)
10. Maintenance cost - is one more expensive than the other to maintain at the Infiniti dealership.
11. Cost - I estimate the Q60 will cost an additional $5k - $8k more than the G37 S coupe and need to decide if this additional coin is worth it.
12. Other items .......
Thank you in advance